• 57

The Next Day; 9:40 am; Gloom Colony :

Rao Mohanji bought a property that was both wealthy and secure for his second son's family. Despite Yamuna and Sivakumar's protests, he insisted that they must live in that huge home in 'Gloom Colony' for the sake of Arjun and Aryan, leaving them no choice but to agree with him.

'Gloom Colony' is home to rich businessmen. Huge villas with large dining rooms, luxurious master bedrooms, high-tech home theatres, spacious halls, comfortable guest rooms, and beautiful gardens. It's like a posh retreat, with strong security to keep things safe. Living here is like experiencing everyday royalty.

"My father loves to spend his ancestors' money on this kind of stuff..." Roshan expressed with awe for the villa's interior design.

"Isn't it big enough for four people?" Gandivan spoke to Roshan while watching Yamuna and Sivakumar perform Ganesh Pooja in their new home.

"Make it five, I should also live in this house, but it's not like only the five of us live here, since my father is sending our family servants here." Roshan stated. His mother ordered him to live with his second brother's family. She also informed him that their family servants would be working for them here.

"It also takes only fifteen minutes to get to Karthik's house.." Roshan looked at Gandivan. Who simply nodded in reply.

"Gandivan?"

Gandivan tuned and saw Divya coming towards them with Kushi in her arms; she gave him Kushi and said, "the catering people from Saravanan uncle's restaurant aren't picking up his call. Poojai is about to end, and rats started their race in my stomach; could you please look over?"

"Uncle is unable to contact them?" Roshan questioned, frowning.

"He tried calling them, but none of them picked up" Divya said, nodding her head.

Roshan looked at Gandivan, who was already staring at him, and they both realised something was strange about the catering peoples' delays.

When Divya noticed both of them frowning and conversing via their eyes, she got confused and asked, "Did something happen?"

"Nothing!"

"Nope!"

Roshan and Gandivan both said it at the same time, making more clear to Divya that they are hiding something.

Vaitheeshwari called her for help in poojai area before she could ask them. Divya headed towards Vaitheeshwari, glaring at both of them.

"Where the hell is Karthik!?" Roshan and Gandivan started to search for Karthik and finally found him outside in the garden with Aditya and Arjun.

"What are they doing?" Aditya came to a halt when he noticed two figures jogging towards them. One is clutching his vesti, while the other is clutching his vesti and carrying Kushi in his other hand.

"Be carefull!!" Karthik yelled as he noticed both of them running towards him, while Kushi in Gandivan arms was giggling and clapping her hands in excitement.

"Is the house on fire! Why did you run?" Karthik lectured them before taking Kushi from Gandivan and properly arranging her hair.

"I think there's something fishy going on!" Roshan took a deep breath and said.

"What do you mean?" Karthik questioned. He looked at Aditya and said, "Take Arjun inside."

"Saravanan uncle catring peoples still haven't arrived here, and they aren't picking up the phone" Roshan whispered secretly to Karthik.

Karthik made a done face and asked, "That seems 'fishy' to you?"

"Well, yeah, like they're not picking up phones. What if Chinaraju did something --"