• 42

Kasthuri Mall Groups & Co., with more than 60 floors, stood in the centre of Coimbatore. Giving life to more than hundreds of graduate students every year and having 50+ renowned malls under their company, KMG stood out when it came to luxurious malls for both high-class and middle-class families.

The KMG buliding usually starts with team leaders working with their teams and managers looking after their work, but today those hustles and bustles suddenly turn into silent ones. Everyone heard about their previous CEO and founder, Mr. Rajadurai's only son, being back from abroad and asking for a board meeting to get the CEO position back from his uncle, the present CEO, Mr. Natarajan.

Who wants to miss the hot news, 'a war between the bloods', 'son or brother? Who gets the seat?' were the headlines running in the news channels, dumping the current election news. All renowned news channels were present, and they are waiting to see who wins the seat.

A black Audi stopped right in front of the entrance, making all the cameras fall on the person getting down from the car. Tucked in a full navy blue suit, Natarajan stepped out of the car. He forwarded his hand to his wife, who, with the help of her husband, stood beside him. Kavya, dressed in simple pink salwar suit, silently stood beside her mother with a small smile in her face. Deep inside the fire crackers are busting. Finally, she was able to see the company.

"Sir, is really your nephew going to take over the CEO position from you?"

"Sir, we heard that you didn't attend your wife's final rites. What was the reason?"

"Sir, who is the woman beside you? Did you get married right after your first wife's death?"

"Sir, who will be the CEO? You or your nephew?"

"Sir, are you guys coming in compromise or will there be a war between the bloods?"

A rush of questions were thrown at Natarajan as he walked towards the entrance, ignoring everyone. He straight went inside the building with his wife, while Kavya followed them from behind.

"Was it you who called this reporter?" Natarajan asked coldly as they entered the private lift.

"Yes, Raj" Manjula said with a smile. She hugged his one amrs and looked into his eye. "Let the world know you are the Boss! Remembering your nephew, there is no home for him here."

"That fool is still a kid; remember how he ran away with just a few words?" Natarajan smirked.

Kavya didn't say anything; she just stared at her parents without any emotion in her heart and thought unknowingly, "Why does it feel like something is not going to work?"

Not thinking much, she followed her parents and entered the lobby room on the 56th floor. She saw there were a few members waiting for them. Based on the way they dressed, Kavya concluded they were board meeting members.

Down near the entrance, another luxurious car pulled up in front of the main building as the camera focused on the person getting down from the car. Dressed in an ironed three-piece suit with neatly gelled hair and a trimmed beard, Markandeyan stood and looked at the company with an unknown emotion that rose in his heart. Gandivan stood besides him and said in a low voice, "Let's go."

Nodding, Markandeyan walked towards the building as Gandivan followed him, as everyone's eyes were on them as they were the main characters of today's news. They could feel Markandeyan's aura with each step he took; their employees eyes were stuck on him. People who worked for more than ten years have seen their founder, who carries the same aura as his son does now.

"Mr. Markandeyan, are you really competing with your uncle for the CEO position?"

"We heard that you run a successful business abroad; then what's the reason to come here to take the company back from your uncle?"