• 32

8:00am, Kumaraswamy Mansion, Madurai:

"Here we are." 

Karthik parked the car in his large garage. Aditya rushed out of the car, carrying Arjun in his arms. He just wanted to change into something comfortable. 

Karthik laughed seeing his nephew. Aditya carrying Arjun in one hand while handling the vesti in the other hand. He heard some whisper, turned his head to see Meenakshi, who was lost in her thoughts murmuring and biting her nails.

He observed her for a good few seconds, and a sly smile was printed on his face.

"mama! What are you doing!!??" 

Meenakshi jumped in her seat as Karthik hovered on her, making her shout out of fear.

Karthik didn't say anything. He dug his face under his wife's neck and started giving feather kisses.

"mama.. ma.. mama what are you doing?? Kids are here.." Meenakshi tried to push him but his grip on her seat got tighter.

Not winning against her husband's strength, Meenakshi let him do as he wished. She controlled her moans by biting her lips.

"You don't know, Meena" Karthik stopped for a second.

Meenakshi looked into his eyes directly,  and asked slowly "what I don't know, mama?"

Karthik saw those pitch black eyes of hers. Lost in those eyes, he slowly cupped her cheek with one hand while still holding the seat.

He started rubbing his thumb on Meenakshi's cheek slowly & smoothly. Closing her eyes, she melted in his hand quickly.

Karthik chuckled. He gripped Meenakshi's chin, and made her look at him. He moved a little closer, making their lips brush against each other.

"That.. only you can make me loose my self-control.."

Saying Karthik started giving kisses from jawlines till her collar bone. His hand on her chin slowly moved towards her bare waist. Karthik smoothly drew circles around her navel.

On the other hand, Meenakshi was blushing hard after hearing what her mama said. Her breath became heavy when Karthik started playing with her waist. For her it's like a while zoo is running from one side to another.

Karthik finally left Meenakshi, after giving a peck on her lips. He got settled in his seat and started brushing his hair using a rear-view mirror.

Meenakshi took a deep breath to her normal breathing. She saw Karthik looking at her and smiling proudly. She again saw him properly, he was smiling....as if he had done something good.

Meenakshi hurriedly searched a small mirror in her bag, only to spot a small hickey on her lower neck. She face palmed herself.

"How is my 'art'?" Karthik asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

"This?" Meenakshi leaned a little and showed her hickey. 

"Is this 'Art' for you?" Meenakshi asked him angrily.

"Of course." Karthik was proud and lean, comfortable in his seat.

"You know what?" Karthik came face to face with Meenakshi and said.

Meenakshi didn't say anything but just stared at him.

"I can do more.." Karthik slowly rubbed his thumb on her lips.

"No need!" Meenakshi slapped his hand on her lips. She covered the hickey with her upper saree.

"Keep your artistry with yourself!" Meenakshi said in annoyance.