• 13

"Chittappaa!". Aditya said loudly to surprise his uncle.

He clinged on Karthik and said. "How's the surprise, chittappa?". Aditya was wiggling his eyebrows.

Karthik was indeed surprised. He didn't expect this, no one informed him about this.

"Get down!" Karthik said in a stern voice narrowing his eyes on him.

Aditya knew his uncle was angry with him so he slowly got down.

"mama". Karthik saw Meenakshi standing near the bus door, carrying Kushi in her arms.

He went and took Kushi from her and gave her other hand to help her get down.

Meenakshi got down from the bus with the help of him. Aditya was near the conductor collecting their luggages.

Kushi was awake. She is not a deep sleeper when she is outside. Karthik saw Kushi was fully covered with sweater, monkey cap, socks, and gloves. She was looking like some woolen ball. He thought of squeezing her.

She looked at everyone. Then she leaned on her father shoulder. Karthik lulled her to sleep.

Karthik leaned towards his car. "What work did you do now?".

"That..." Aditya was little scared of Karthik. He is strict when it comes to studies.

"Say everything to chittappa." Meenakshi encouraged Aditya to say everything to him.

Aditya with support of his chitti he told everything to Karthik.

When Karthik heard this. He was proud of his nephew. "You did a great job. No need to go for that stupid college."

"Can we go now? I'm sleepy" Aditya told him. He was indeed sleepy.

"Sure." Karthik turned to leave, but saw Vinayak was staring at them.

"Vinayak... she's my wife, Meenakshi". Karthik introduced his wife to him. Meenakshi, glanced at the man, and gave a small nod.

"And this is my childrens, Aditya and Kruthika". When Aditya heard this he felt his heart warm.

Vinayak heard everything. He was shocked to know Karthik was already married. He glanced at the two kids. He even had children of two.

Vinayak smiled. "She is my daughter, Eshwari"

"Oh..you that girl..?" Aditya thought she was that girl only.

Eshwari nodded her. "Thanks for helping me".

"It's no problem". Aditya gave a smile.

"I think we should leave now". Vinayak said. He should inform this to Katyayani as soon as possible.

"Yes".

Karthik settled in the jeep. Meenakshi sat in the passenger seat while Aditya sat in the back seat carrying sleeping Kushi with him.

They reached the home. Aditya was amazed by the interior. "It's beautiful, chittappa".

"Sleep now. Tomorrow you can see around the village". Karthik said to him. He showed the room beside the store room. Aditya as soon as he hit the bed, fell into a deep slumber.

"You brought this?". Meenakshi pointed her hands towards the crib.

"Nope. The owner of this home had this in their store room. I thought Kushi can use this". Karthik said as he brought the luggages inside the room.

"Oh". Meenakshi placed Kushi inside the crib and covered her with sheets.

Meenakshi was tired and stretched her body. And slept on the bed. She was so tired to say anything. She closed her eyes and fell into deep sleep.