• 50

A single event can change everyone's life, even their life goal. And that decision affects whether you will live a happy life or, once again, whether you will have to walk a painful route. That's what happened in Kavya's life when she eavesdropped on her father's and mother's conversations. She learns that both persons are the same, and that person is wearing two masks: he wants her to be his daughter-in-law while also planning to ruin her rivals' lives.

"I said LEAVE RIGHT NOW!"

Karthik's voice was enough to make Kavya shiver, but she still stood there without moving.

"Leave before I ask anyone to throw you out," Karthik said, massaging his temples.

"I-I have s-something to say to y-you..."

Kavya finally mustered up her courage and said, making Karthik raise his brows at her words.

Seeing his silence, Kavya continued, "T-that... I want to file a case against my family."

"For what?" Karthik chuckled.

"They are forcing me to get married to a man whom I don't like." Kavya said, but the room temperature suddenly dropped, making her cover herself with the shawl.

"LEAVE. RIGHT. NOW" Karthik said, making a chill run down Kavya's spine. She saw him making a call on his telephone.

"H-Hear.. I have something else to say..." Kavya took the telephone from him and said it hurriedly.

"Are you deaf or something? I told you to leave when I'm being nice to you." Karthik said in a strenuous voice.

"It's about your Meenakshi!" Kavya said, and when she saw Karthik glaring at her, she gulped and said, "H-Hear me, someone wants me to stand between you and her...I-I."

"Should I kill you?" Karthik said as he took out this gun. Making Kavya step a little away, she looked at Karthik as if he were some devil.

"Hey! Here I'm trying to help you, and you." She yelled at Karthik but shut her mouth when she saw him loading the bullets.

"okay okay. Just listen to me. Let's make a deal. I will say everything about him, and for that--"

"Why should I listen to you?" Karthik cut her in the midst, annoying her, but she decided to calm down for her own sake.

"You must! I'm sure that person is behind you and your wife! And you must help me, please." Kavya explained and even pleaded to him.

Seeing that Karthik didn't believe her, she searched for something in her side bag, took out the photo, and kept it in front of Karthik.

"I found this in my mother's cupboard; I don't know the story behind this photo. But I can say your family members must know about this." Kavya said, looking at the change of expression in Karthik's face.

"Why are you doing this?" Karthik asked, taking that photo with him.

"I want to live a long life!" Kavya said, gripping her side bag tightly. "For that, I need your help."

If you ask Natarajan whom he will choose between Meenakshi and Kavya, that person, without hesitating, will take Meenakshi's name. And her mother, who has gone insane due to her marriage, talks with Murali and wants her to marry the guy in front of her. Now she has two options: do what her parents want or flee-in other words, run away from this mess. Kavya thought a lot and finally made the decision to run away from here.

Karthik looked at Kavya, who was thinking something; he didn't let down his guard and questioned, "Why are you asking for my help? There are plenty other relatives who can help you."