• 18

Because Aditya is the next CEO to the Legacy. After Radha's marriage, her position from first heir is moved to Raajan but her shares reminded same in the company.

Because Radha had more shares compare others and she is biological sister to Rajaan the board members thought after Kumarswamy, Raajan will be next CEO of Legacy. After few years Yamuna's marriage took place, changing Karthik position from third heir to second heir to that company, keeping all the board members in shock. Karthik is biological son of their current CEO. But Rajaan is Radha's brother. Making more chances to Rajaan become the next CEO. The whole board members were curious whom the current CEO will choose. His brother's son, Rajaan or his biological son, Karthikeyan. They thought a family will be separated for the position of CEO.

What those people don't know is that Kumaraswamy family never thought much about the position of CEO. Rajaan had a dream to open his own company rather then working in his father's company. So without thinking much, Rajaan wrote of his shares to his only son, Aditya and went aboard to run his own company.

On the other hand, Karthik always loved boxing and was a gold medalist in national level. Karthik had two options infront of him either follow his father's step or follow his passion. Karthik finally decided that he will be an army officer, but Savithri refused. First Rajaan left now even Karthik is ready to leave. She don't want to be separated from her sons. When Karthik didn't listen to her, she went on a hungry strike to stop him. Not able to accept their parents, and don't want to leave his passion, Karthik finally thought to be a police officer to which his parents accepted half hearted.

Kumarswamy was upset with his both sons. When Raajan left, he was sad to know that Rajaan wasn't intrested in their family business, but he was happy to know Raajan's new company is doing well. He thought his other son will take the position of CEO, but even Karthik made him upset. In end, leaving all his hopes on his only grandson, Aditya.

When the business world got to know about Rajaan and Karthikeyan disinterest in the CEO position and Kumaraswamy gave a hint that his eldest grandson will be the next CEO, the rivals of Legacy started to attack Aditya. When Kumaraswamy got to know about this, he with his power in business world made them bankrupt. He wasn't simply called "Demon Brothers". He and Velmurgan were demons when it comes to business and that blood run in their family. Kumarswamy started keeping bodyguards around Aditya. He made sure Aditya wasn't allowed to go anywhere without bodyguards. For sometime, Aditya felt like he was in some jail. In name of protection and safety from enemy, they all took Aditya's privacy from him forever.

Karthik came out his thoughts and saw Aditya who was watching a 90's movie seriously with Meenakshi who was lulling their daughter on her lap.

"What did you do today?" Karthik asked ruffling Aditya's hair. Aditya jerked in irritation and glared at him.

'Tch!'

"Nothing as usual what I do there". Aditya murmured in irritation.

"What!?? You came this far to just play with tab?". Karthik was disbelief.

"What else can I do?".

"Go play outside. There are so many boys with same age as yours playing many outdoor games". Karthik told him. He wants Aditya to experience the time they spent here.

"Really!??". Aditya asked both shocked and doubtful.

"Yep". Karthik nodded his head.

"Finally!". Aditya jumped in happiness. He thought he wasn't allowed to go outside. He always wanted to play outside, but his previous habits stopped him. Now he can go outside and play too!.

Meenakshi heard their conversation and smiled. She knew why Aditya was this happy for small thing. In her previous life, Aditya always lived in those four walls. Because of her fault Kumarswamy was bedridden, making Aditya as the CEO of Legacy at the age of twenty four. If she remembers correctly, old Aditya became cold and indifferent to everyone, even to his uncle Karthik. But loved Kushi to moon. Compared to previous life Aditya, present Aditya is more cheerful and happy person.