• 12

Muniswamy's House, 6:50am;

Karthik woke up from the sound of devotional songs from outside. He saw the time and got up from bed and stretched his body.

'yaar, I'm missing her.' Karthik was missing his wife. After that 'kiss' from her, he can't able to forget her.

Sighing, he went inside the bathroom to freshen up. He was rubbing his hair with a towel when he heard a knock on the door.

Karthik opened the door only to meet with the same girl as the previous night.

"Need something?". Karthik asked her, as she was simply standing, lowering her head.

Katyayani forward the coffee cup towards him and said in a sweet low voice. "Coffee"

"Thanks, but I don't need". Karthik politely said no to her.

"It's a filter coffee". Katyayani insisted on him to drink it.

"I don't drink coffee". Karthik said in a little loud voice. He really hate if someone pressure him to do something. Only his sister can do that to him. And now his wife..

"Oh.." Katyayani said in low and left the place. Karthik closed the door.

Katyayani was disappointed. She really made the coffee by herself for him. She was never a morning person, but to impress him she woke up early got ready in a chudidar and learnt the filter coffee from their cook!. But in last he didn't even looked properly at her nor he drank the coffee.

"Katyayani...is that you?" Muniswamy who came out of his room was shocked to see his daughter woke up early and even got ready.

"Yes Appa." Katyayani rolled her eyes when she heard a taunt in his voice.

"Is that coffee for me?" He asked her seeing the coffee cup.

Katyayani thought for sometime. If he didn't drink means her hard work will go waste she gave it to her dad. "Yes appa. Take it".

"Just woke up early like and make coffee for me----pffffffftttt". Muniswamy took the cup and drank one sip but spit it out.

Katyayani was shocked to see it. "What happened appa?".

"Is this coffee or some bitter medicine!!!" Muniswamy shouted at her daughter.

"Was it that worst?" She asked him. It was first time she tried it.

"The worst coffee I drank in my life" Muniswamy said. One thing he decided, he won't drink anything made by her daughter.

"Thank god, he didn't drank it" she mumbled and let out of her breath.

"What?"

"Nothing appa, I will ask amma to make another coffee " Katyayani told him and went to kitchen.

Katyayani went inside the kitchen. "Amma, one coffee for appa".

"When you will learn how to do coffee. What will happen if you in laws say something??" Usha started scolding her daughter while making a coffee for her husband.

Katyayani rolled her eyes. Whatever she did her mom would end it with 'what your in-laws thing..' story.

"At least will you help me to do breakfast?? We have a guest" When Katyayani heard this, she agreed to it.

***
During breakfast, Karthik asked Muniswamy about new home.

"You can stay with us, son." Usha suggested to him.

"Thanks aunty, but my family will be staying with me it will be trouble for you guys". Karthik explained them.

"Why are you searching outside. Appa, our guest house is there na" Katyayani told her father.