MISSING PART

I can now see his eyes turning a little red as tears brim on his.

A tear fell down and he quickly wiped it, chuckling.

"You are my wife, and the Queen to my people now, I will not let you leave this church without a gift from me."

He smiled and my heart doubled with curiosity.

He signals someone from behind me and I wanted to look but I wouldn't want to spoil it.

A royal guard walked up to us and I gasped seeing him holding another white pillow but sitting on it was a beautiful, glimmering crown.

"No.." I said breathless to him, in shock.

Even with my veil on, I can clearly see it.

He chuckled. It's so beautiful, it's literally designed like a flower crown, it has designs like real flowers around it. It's also-

"This was originally yellow as the color of the gold, but I had to make it white because it suits you best."

It even has its encrusted stone in the middle, emphasizing. It looks to be an emerald stone.

I covered my mouth when he finally took hold of it.

"A-Are you sure? That's a.. crown.." I said, stiff as a wood, standing in front of him.

"I am marrying you right now, I am sure." He laughs.

He then came closer to me and when he was ready to put it up on my head, I had to make him stop for a moment.

"T-This is such a tremendously expensive piece, what if I accidentally broke it?" I said, nervous.

"I can make you hundreds of crowns, love." He smiles at my anxious state.

Without another word, I felt it settle on my head and it fit so snug on me.

Oh God, it's a little heavy and if this breaks because of my clumsiness, I'd have to jump out the window.

"Perfect." He said, looking at my eyes and I felt my eyes water again.

It's no wonder my head was clean from any hair clips or tiaras, it was meant for this crown.

"You don't have to worry about it falling, love, I made sure to make it snug on your head, is it?"

I nodded and surprisingly, it didn't fall.

"In the name of the Holy Spirit, I now solemnly declare you husband and wife. Let no one put asunder those that have been joined together today in the presence of almighty God. You may now kiss the bride."