We know: Chapter 18

ASHLYN

Here we are. At my parents house. About to confront them about hiding a ginormous secret from me.

Okay maybe I'm exaggerating a bit when I say ginormous but it was big okay.

I sigh aloud and take my gaze from my parents house and onto the man beside me. "I really don't think this is a good idea" I say. He had carried me up to me room and got me dressed in a crop top and a sweat pants. Brushed my hair and gave me a Cheetos to eat in the way since I hadn't eaten any if the food he had cooked.

Now I just feel like throwing it all up. "It might not be a good idea now but you knew this was coming the moment you found out about it" he says

I sigh and out my face in my hands. Gosh why is it this hard to face them. It shouldn't be this hard. My thoughts were interrupted by my face being lifted up by a finger. My hands fall from my face and he tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear.

He chuckles softly. "It's gonna be okay. Stop tormenting yourself" he leans in and kisses me on the cheek.

We got out of the car and are now making our way to my parents front door. I open the door and walk in.

We walk in the house and the place was silent. Like too silent. They weren't in the living room or the kitchen, or in the living room or anywhere on the first floor.

We went on the second floor and that's when I realized they didn't know we were coming so didn't have time to get their selves together or whatever.

I chuckle covering my mouth. "Are you fucking kidding me?" I breath out. Adamo laughs beside me. "You have got to be kidding me"

There were moans coming from the third floor. We were standing at the stairs to got to the third floor and had stopped because of my mothers moans. Gosh, why did they have to be doing it now?

I slap Adamo's hand with furrowed eyebrows. "It's not funny!" He keeps on laughing. He's so....so.......I don't even know where I'm going with this.

I storm pass him and go up the stairs. What are they even doing up here having sex. This is not even their room. I reach the door where the squeaking of the bed is heard, my mom's moans and my Dad cursing mixed with his groans.

Ugh. This is so gross to listen to. I reach my hand up  to the door and I knock on it.

They didn't even stop!

They kept on going at it as if they didn't hear me just knock. I reach up and knock again. Yet they still decided not to stop.

I'm gonna come back later cause this.......is just nasty. I walk away from the door and make my way to the stairs. As I walk the halls I see Adamo texting on his phone as he leans on the door frame to.....my room.

I walk over to him with an awkward smile on my face. He drew his gaze from his phone and to me as he heard my footsteps. "How'd it go?" He asks putting his phone in his pocket.

"You mean how'd it go trying to get my parents to stop fucking each other? Badly. It went badly"

"Now Can you like.....move away" I pause a little as he gives me a confused look but later turns into a smirk. "From the room" I say

"What's in your room that you don't want me to see?" He asks and folds his arms.

"H-How'd you know it was my room?" He scoots away from the door and points to the sign on the door. 'Ashlyn's, stay the f out' it reads in blue. It actually has LED lights around it but it's turned off.