My Bee: Chapter 40

ASHLYN

I open the door and in all glory is the father of my children standing at my doorstep with his hands in is pockets. He's still in his suit.  I walk up to him pulling him into a hug. He wraps his hands around my waist as he inhales my scent.

"Gosh, I missed you" he exhales. I chuckle and pull away from the hug. I open the door wider for him to come inside. He walks inside and I take ahold of his hand bringing him down the hall to my room.

I don't want Kevin to know that he's here. I don't even want him to hear us. I open my room door and push Adamo in as i take another glance to make sure no one is there. I close the door behind me and watch as Adamo looks around my room.

Thank God I cleaned it today. I move over to my bed sitting on it and taking up my phone. I turn it on then go in camera as I snap I picture I him. He hears the click of the camera and turns around.

I grin at him and cover my mouth to fight the laugh. "Did you just take a picture of me?" He asks and I shake my head. He approaches me and my gaze follows him as he draws nearer. I look up at him. He takes my chin in between his fingers as his thumb hover over my lips. "Gosh I wanna kiss those lips so bad"

"So do it" I say bearly audible but he hears as his eyes turn into a dangerous blue. He slowly leans down till our lips are mear inches from each other he whispers. "I'm going to show you how much you mean to me, my Darling" he finally captures my lips in his devouring my mouth his tongue. His intoxicating smell taking over my nostrils.

He pulls away. He leans up and takes off his suit jacket throwing g it to the floor. He goes to the other side of my bed and lays there. I turn around to him, disbelief in my eyes.

"I thought you were gonna finally give in and fuck me" I say. He chuckles. "I haven't seen you in 2 years Ashlyn, when I finally get to make love to you I want us to be alone so I can take in every moan every orgasm and every cry" my cheeks grow red as my lips curl up.

I go up on the bed and lean over him taking his lips in mine. There is no flipping way he thought he was just give me that panty wetting kiss and think I'm not gonna do anything else. He hungrily kisses me as deep groans from his throat vibrates throughout my mouth.

I put my leg over his body, now straddling him. He pulls away from the kiss and sits up.

ADAMO

I smile as I listen to her steady breathing against my chest. I dip my nose in her hair inhaling her intoxicating scent that I love so much. I inhale deeply then exhale. I am currently spooning Ashlyn with my arms wrapped around her.

I am completely clueless as to how we got in this position because I remember going to bed with her head on my chest while I was on my back. She starts moaning as her ass pushes against my morning hood. A groan leaves my lips as my eyes close.

"Fuck, Ash" she then turns so that we're face to face and smiles lazily. "Hey, baby" I say and she laughs. "Gosh, I love your morning voice" she says, her cheeks glowing red. The door then burst open causing me to take my gaze off of Ashlyn.

I smile as I see the twins standing at Ashlyn's door. "Daddy" the both squeal. They jump unto the bed and Ashlyn disconnects herself from me and turns her back to me as she returns to her sleep.

"Ashlyn, I tried to- Kevin's sentence falters as he locks eyes with me. "Shit, I'm sorry" he says and closes the door on the way out.

"Daddy, what are you doing hea I thought you said you were coming next week" Leon asks. I sit up and take luxury's and Leon in my lap. "Well I wanted it to be a surprise for my favorite babies" i tickle them causing them to laugh. "Did you and mommy have a sleepover?" Luxury's ask's. I look over to Ashlyn's sleeping frame and nod. "I guess"

"C'mon bee we gotta get going!" I shout for Ashlyn. "We can't stawt the tea pawty without the queen" Lee shouts her accent showing up more.

It's crazy how they picked up the British accent even though Ashlyn isn't but she kind of picked up an accent as well. If you listen closely you might here it. It's a little bit but it's there.

Ashlyn comes down in a pink dress and one of Luxury's plastic tiara's. A smile erupts in my lips as I stare at her. "You must rise when the queen is in the woom" Leon shout whispers to us as he stands.

Luxury's and I get up and the redness from Ashlyn's face is so noticeable.

ASHLYN

I take off the pink dress Luxury had me put on for our tea party and place it in the laundry basket. I walk out d the bathroom and that's when I see or Princess Daddy leaning on my bedroom door frame.

We've had a lot of intimate moment since morning and it's been heaven. I can't stop thinking about it. Even last night. Last night we didn't even have sec and it was one of my best moments with him.

He's been calling me "bee" since we fell asleep last night and he hasn't stopped. The whole day he's been calling me "bee" and it's so flipping cute. This man is going to be the death of me. Or it could be the other way around.

"Hey baby" Ugh his voice.

God, I want this man. "Hi Adamo, can't you see I'm changing" I say about to go over to my closet but his voice stops me. "That doesn't matter to me"

I turn around to him now facing him. I get that I was just in my underwear and bra but I liked teasing him.

"You want me don't you?" I say

He stays still, still looking at me with lust filled eyes. I'm tormenting this man. The man that wants me. But to get me he has to admit it.

Im still not gonna give him my body.

"Say it" I say

He chuckles holding his head down before lifting up to meet my gaze. I'm met with dark blue eyes as he stares intensely at me.

He leans on the door frame. "I want you" he says

I smirk. "Beg"

He scoffs. "Bee I'm not fucking begging" he says

"Fucking Beg" I say with a smirk.

Oh gosh, this is fun.

I slowly walk closer to him placing my hand on his chest and look up into his eyes. He leans from the door frame and looks down on me before clenching his jaw. "Do it, now"

He roughly grab my throat and turns us around so I'm now braced against the wall.

His lips graze my cheeks as he goes for my ear and my eyes close. "I want you Bee, I need you. I want to fuck you senseless till you scream my fucking name for me to stop. So please. Let me have you" he says

My button lip finds it way between my teeth biting it hard before I let it go to speak. "God, your sexy when you beg" I say

If only the kids and Kevin weren't here I'd let him take me right her right now.