Victoria: Chapter 49

3rd POV (It will only be for a small amount of the chapter for those who don't like 3rd person point of view, just a heads up)

Adamo finding out the brother that tried to kill his fiancée is the same brother that impregnated his sister in law. Even though Ashlyn tried stopping him from lunching at Samuel he got to throw a punch at him causing Sam's head to knock back.

They're fists start flying at each other while the voice of Ashlyn plays in the background trying to tell them to stop this rubbish, but they obviously weren't listening.

An ear piercing scream comes from Kal's room causing the two men to stop in their tracks.

ASHLYN

"Can- gosh, I'm about to have a baby, and I I can't do it without Sam, so please, Adamo let me be with my boyfriend" Adamo roughly let's go of Sam's shirt causing him to stumble back a little. Adamo straightens his shirt and turns to me. I hear Sam's feat tap away and the door sliding close. "This is why I didn't want to tell you"

I go over to the nearest bench sitting on it. He stills stand in front of me with a blank expression. Wait. I immediately stand up. "Where are the triplets?"

"Don't worry, they're with your parents" he says in a calm voice. I sigh in relief then turn my back to him. His hand comes in contact with my shoulder and I pull away turning back to him. "What, Adamo?" He looks at me in confusión. How Can he be confused. Doesn't he realize that he's being a control freak?

"Don't look at me as if you don't know why I'm reacting like this. I am your fiancée, Adamo and you couldn't trust me for just a few hours. Obviously I didn't tell you what it was doing because it wasn't my business to tell. You should be able to trust me Adamo, as your fiancée and as the mother of your children"

"Darling, I am sorry. I truly am. It's just I-

He stutters. How can you stutter at such a moment? Gosh I thought you were better than this Adamo.

"Heyyyyy, Guys. What are you doing here?" I turn around and it's my twin sister. I look at her in confusion and she answers my unasked question. "Yeah, Kal called me, not sure when she chooses to tell mom and dad but she's gonna be in big trouble"

"Oh shut up" I say to her as she walks up to us smiling. "Hey, Big guy,why you getting  my sister all riled up" he runs his hand over his face with a sigh. It's hard to deal with me but my twin and me in the same room is a while other level for him.

"We were having a conversation Ashley" he says and raises an eyebrow with her hand on her hip. "Oh really?"

"Anyways, I'm about be an aunt again. I don't have time for your couple drama." Then she walks away singing. "I'm a single lady, I'm a single lady, I'm a single lady, I'm a single lady, so put your hands up" I laugh at her before looking back at Adamo.

"Ashlyn, I trust you. I trust you more than I trust my own family. Well not really my family, but you get what I mean. What I'm trying to say is, I love you. I will always love you and trust you. I'm sorry for the way I reacted tonight I was just worried and I hope you can forgive me for my behavior"

I roll my eyes at him but I couldn't fight the smile that threatened to break free from my tight line lips. My arms go around his neck pulling him in an embrace. His arms slide around my waist pulling me tightly to him as he buries his face in my neck. "I'm sorry, My Darling" I can't stay mad at him for too long, I love him too much.

4 hours later

"Ow! Mom! What the hell are you hitting me for!? I wasn't the one who had the baby!" I scrunch my face while rubbing my shoulder where she hit me. "You little things that your father made are going to be the death of me. How could you let me miss the birth of my granddaughter"

"Okay, big kitty, I think they get it" Dad takes mom in his arms placing a kiss on her cheek and I can see how she calms down and melt sun his arms. They are so unbelievable cute. Anastasia Henderson and Luke Henderson.

"Okay, but why can't my children pick different men other than Ivanov's to have kids with. No offense. Not really"

"Anyways. Dad. Her name is Victoria Mia Ivanov. I always liked the name Victoria" beside Kal was Sam rocking Victoria with the cutest little smile ever.

I don't see my pâté at dealing out about the whole situation yet but I'm sure it will happen soon enough. After I fed the triplets they went to sleep and are now on the bench beside Ashley while she scrolls on her phone with an annoying look on her face.

Good news.

The date of Adamo and I's wedding has been set. It'll be July 4th. That just three months from now and I'm happy but it's kind of not there fully. It's seems bad that I am living my life while my children could be out there half beaten to death. Just thinking about it makes my heart break.

This family has gone through hell and back. And I don't know what I would have done if I didn't have them beside when I needed them at all times.