Free will: Chapter 23

Adamo's POV

I fist my hand in her hair and crush her lips against mine, pushing my tongue into her mouth and tasting her sweetness. She moans softly in my mouth and the sound vibrates throughout my body going straight to my cock causing it to twitch in my pants. Her hands snake their way around my neck as she pulls me closer making the kiss deeper.

She unbuckles her seatbelt and stretches over the car console to straddle me and not breaking the kiss. Another moan leaves her lips as she starts grinding herself on the bulge in my pants pressed against her pussy. Oh fuck. I pull away from the kiss as my head falls back on the car seat. She starts peppering kisses along my jawline and down to my collarbone all while still grinding on me.

"Oh gosh" she whimpers as she grabs onto my shoulders with both hands and buries her face in the crook of my neck. She starts picking up pace as she throws her head back in pleasure.

Fuck no, this is not happening. Not in here. I open my door then pick her up and her legs wrap around me on instinct. "What are you doing?" She asks still clinging to me. I take out the cabin's key from the dashboard and slam the car door shut. "Your not coming until I'm fucking buried inside you" I growl at her.

I slam the room door with my foot and push her against it capturing her lips in mine. Her hands palm my face while mine goes towards her ass. She kisses me roughly as she pulls me closer to her. I slip my tongue between her lips and our tongues swirl with each other fighting for dominance. 

She pulls away catching her breath and move down to her neck and start kissing and sucking leaving marks on her neck. She whimpers at the sensation before she grabs ahold of my face and pulling it up so we are eye to eye.

"I fucking hate you sometimes" she gasps before she places her right hand on my chest and start pushing me towards the bed. Before I could stop her my back came in contact with the bed and she was straddling me. She starts grinding on me as friction build up. She leans down and place her hand on my chest as she becomes a moaning mess. Her eyes close from the pleasure and I know she's near to her high. She is not coming unless I'm inside her.

"Your not coming yet Darling" I say before flipping us over so I was on top of her and her feet were in between mine. I smirk down at her. "Wipe that smirk off your face Ivanov or you aren't getting what you want" I smile. "Well then I'm not gonna be the only one that needs a release then" I say and she rolls her eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" I ask "yeah I did, what are you gonna about it?" I ignore her questions and start pulling down her sweat pants followed by her panties which I placed in the back pocket of my pants. Her breathing becomes heavy as I come back up and make eye contact with her. They are filled with pure lust and want. I'm gonna ruin this for her. I run my finger along her slit feeling how wet she is for me.

I start circling my finger over her clit while I tease her entrance with my other finger. She whimpers. "What do want, Ashlyn?" She grinds herself on my fingers more. I pull my fingers away. "Answer me" She tries to catch her breathe before swallowing. "I want your fingers then your cock inside of me" I smirk. "Your so fucking greedy for me, Baby" A blush creeps up on her face as she looks into my eyes. 

She takes my hand putting it back where it was. "Finger me" she says and I chuckle. "You want my fingers in your needy little cunt, don't you?" I ask and she nods. I smile before slipping a finger into her wet pussy. I then add another stretching her out. Her back arches off the bed as she moans.

My fingers go deeper as I curl my fingers in her causing her to moan loudly. I feel my cock stiffen in my pants as it strains against my zipper. Her soft little moans become louder and louder as I start pumping my fingers in her as she chases her high. I lean up to her ear. "I'm gonna make you come and then your gonna do exactly what I say"   She moans in response. "Good girl" I push my fingers deeper inside her. Her back arches. "Fuck!" I start curling my fingers at her sweet spot and she grabs ahold of my hand. "Oh shit!" She cries out as I press the pad of my thumb against her clit. "Come on baby, you can do it, come for me" with that she comes apart for me as she screams my name and her nails digging into my back.

She settles in the bed as she rides out her climax and I pull my fingers from out of her causing her to whimper at the feeling. Her face is red, her hair is in a pool on the bed, and she's spread wide for me as she breathes heavily. There's nothing more perfect than the woman in front of me. I unzip and unbutton my pants letting my cock spring free. It's throbbing just by me looking at her.