Coms :Chapter 28

ADAMO

"Give her peanuts or any nuts you have she's allergic to them" I say. He slaps me on my shoulder smiling. "Thanks bro" And he walks off. My sister looks at me with worried eyes. "Don't look at me like that Ezra" I say unfolding my rams and start walking towards the bar.

She traces behind me. I take up a bottle of scotch. "Ace, we both know you don't want to do this. I don't understand. You've been in-love with her since I can remember and you're just gonna throw that all away and just forget about her?!"

I take a sip from my cup. "Talk, Ace cause I know you want to. Just. Say. Something" I sigh. "What do you want me to say Ezra?" She throws her hands in the air. "I don't want you to say anything I want you to act. Act Ace"

"Help her, Ace. You just told our brother that she's allergic to peanuts. She's deadly allergic, and you know that. We both know that! What the hell is up with you"

I regret telling her everything about Ashlyn. She's my sister, my only sister nad she's probably the only one in my family who understands me and so ever since she was old enough to understand whatever I told her literally everything and she does the same.

"You're just gonna let her die?" I turn around to my sister downing the rest of the drink. "If it was me in that situation and she was here she wouldn't even spare me as much as a glance. She would let her family slaughter me and then celebrate. So yes, I am gonna let her die, Ezra"

With that I stand from the stool and walk away.

ASHLEY

"Dad, are you sure about this?" I ask. "No, not really but it's a lead so were just gonna go with what we have, okay"

I tie my hair in a ponytail before jumping down into the sewer. I move out of the way and Dad jumps down followed by Kaliyah. "Eww, it fucking stincks in here" Kaliyah groans. "Well obviously, we are in the sewer, what did you expect it to smell like perfume and candies?"

She rolls her eyes before she starts walking in front of us. "You're going the wrong way idiot" I yell out. "What is wrong with you two" My mom says over the coms. "Your lovely daughter was just going the wrong way mom, no worries" I smile.

Kaliyah rolls her eyes again groaning. "Okay guys, come follow me" Dad tells us as he looks at his phone that has the location to where Ashlyn was when she got a hold of the coms earlier. The moment she connected to the find we started tracking her location. Good thing we finished before the line cut off.

"Ugh this shitty water is gonna ruin my shoes" I groan.

_______

Not a long chapter but I didn't want this week to pass without updating.