• Synopsis

SYNOPSIS:

"babaabaa"

In her dream, Meenakshi heard baby voices and awoke slowly.

She struggled to open her eyes; everything looked so familiar yet strange to her.

Where was she?

Wasn't she dead in a 'car accident' set up by her sister?

"Aahahh!"

Two pairs of small hands grabbed her saree pallu and put it in the mouth.

She again looked around the room and sat on the bed. It was her old room where she used to live before her marriage!!.

Meenakshi turned around and looked at the baby. Her baby!.

Meenakshi took the baby in her arms and showered her baby with kisses.

She knew that the baby was hungry, so she breastfed the baby.

Meenakshi was admiring her baby, when her phone ranged showing 'Anusha'. She frowned and didn't picked up.

Meenakshi saw the time and date. She came back, or she should say she was.. REBORN 6 years ago, where everything started.

Did God hear her prayer and gave her second chance?. If so, she vowed to lead a happy life with her loved ones and teach a lesson to her enemies!.

***
NOTE:-

It is a pure fictional story. It's my own imaginary story. Whatever places, names, government, rules,everything mentioned in this story is my own imagination. So it's not real!!. It's my own story. It's just an imaginary story only!!

Hope you guys like it❤️!!