PART 16

If I ever make a mistake like a wrong name or
anything just look past it.

________________________

WEDNESDAY POV

"Thank you for helping me wedns." Pugsley said as he dumped one of the last trash bags as we clean up all the dirty mess in his living room.

We decided to clean this place last because it
literally had every single disgusting thing you can find. I found a ripped out panty in between one of the couch cushions and that was gross.

"No problem." I reply simply, tying up another
bag to throw away as I wipe a sweat out of my
forehead, staring blankly at the now cleaned floor from where chunks of slushies were once splashed on.

What did bitch-face Yoko and Sinclair do when
they left the party? Probably suck each other's face or something.

I roll my eyes at myself and cross my arms
together. What does it matter to me anyway?

Just as I open another bag, Pugsley eyes me wearily before sighing, catching my attention as he leans back on one of the tables. "Hope you don't mind me asking, but, why was Enid slushied in my college party last night?" he asks me with an arched eyebrow.

I clear my throat and busy myself with putting
more garbage inside the bags when I feel my nose scrunch together as I pick up a solo cup mixed with I can't even describe it.

Pugsley sighs. "Don't ignore the question Wednesday, this is my house."

I throw him a glare and bite my lower lip. "This is my house too." I shot back, hissing.

Pugsley doesn't seem to be amused though. "Used to be it's not my fault your parents wanted a home for just three of you guys."

That's right, Pugsley isn't my actual brother, he's my step-brother. My dad married his mom but when Pugsley's dad died, he moved on pretty quickly and married my mom and now they're in love and travelling around the world while working at the same time.

Pugsley hated Mom, he did -because he thought she'd be in love with his dad for like forever but that never happened, yet he never hated my Dad nor me. In fact, the only reason why he's still in touch with us is because of us--at first he didn't want to talk to me when we were kids but now we're like best friends and I really appreciate all Pugsley has done for me.

That's why he calls our dad, 'my' parent. He calls our Mom, Morticia, while he calls my dad, dad--it's weird but it makes sense at the same time.

"And your lucky mom left the mansion to you." I
reply back, tying another bag.

"Okay so what's wrong with asking why Enid got
drenched in slushy last night?" he asks me back,
arching an eyebrow. "It's not like it's that bad of a question."

I clench my fists and avoid his look, not wanting
to answer that question. Pugsley always left me vulnerable.

"Like you called me and told me she was your
girlfriend that's why you were holding hands
and doing shit in the bathroom." Pugsley goes on, scratching his head. "So isn't it obvious that I'd be asking you why your girlfriend was slushied by your weird cheerio friends?"

"She's not my girlfriend." I hiss, rolling my eyes
at him as I feel a sweat drip down the back of my neck. "She's just someone in my school that we all prank a lot."

He crinkles his brown orbs at me. "What? She's
too pretty to be the one pranked on." He mumbles, tapping his chin. "And still, chica- that was uncalled for. This is my party and I don't accept violence." He huffs, clucking his tongue.