PART 23(M)

Moaning as Wednesday's knuckles accidentally
bump the head of my dick when she rode her
fingers in a hard way, I moan and feel pre-cum
spilling out, not taking this anymore.

"Im going in." I tell her, causing my crush and love to nod her head and pull out her fingers, using the sticky and wet digits to grab my cock and lube it. I moan at the feel of her fingers that are just so wet and good.

She pumps my cock, wanting me to get high and
slowly guides it to her entrance, rubbing the head on her slit to coat some cum before slowly pushing it in. We moan at the feel some parts of her skirt falling down as she arches her back.

"Fuck, I miss this." She purrs, eyes dazzling with
lust as I stare at her agape. I miss this too.

"Im gonna fuck you so good." I promise her, just
as our sexes hit to the hilt and our thighs press
together, signaling that I'm at my deepest.

Wednesday's thighs quiver as I bring a finger down and rub her clit, making her gasp and clench her fists while clamping her mouth shut so she wouldn't be too loud. We don't want Yoko waking up after all.

And I know we don't have much time left, we
need to get ready for afternoon classes so I pull
out, only leaving the tip inside and thrust back, as deep as I can--making Wednesday's knees wobble as I keep her steady with one hand, the other still rubbing circles around her clit. "Fuck--so wet." I moan, watching my dick glisten with her cum as I start to fuck her relentlessly, feeling the tray behind me start to rattle along with my movements as Wednesday bites on the fingers that were once inside her pussy to keep her quiet. But her struggled moans still reach my ears.

"Harder." She begs, gripping my neck tightly as I
lower my hips a bit to another angle and thrust up, hitting a spot that made her see stars as her eyes roll back on her head and she nearly screams. "Oh yeah!"

"I fucking miss your pussy" I couldn't help
but reveal, blushing a bit at my words when
Wednesday chuckles and bites her lip so sexily.

"I miss your cock." She purrs, slamming her
hips down as we start to sweat uncontrollably,
the sweats actually going to work as Wednesday
whimpers and pants like crazy, her chest breathing in and out in such a rapid pace you'd think her top would pop off.

And I'm about to reach my climax when she
squeezes my cock with that wet pussy of hers
so tight when we hear the jingling of the clinic
door. The nurse probably found it lock and is now using her key but fuck, I can't just stop fucking Wednesday she looks so hot right now.

"Wedns"

"Hurry" she hisses, gritting her teeth as she helps me finish off by doing a circle of 8's on my cock that's buried deep to the hilt, hitting her in the spongiest and wet places inside her damn pussy.

"Ugh--I'm coming" she confesses just as she
clamps hard on my cock and lets go, cumming hard as her thighs quake and I grunt as I let out a series of my seed.

And just as that happened, the door opens and
Wednesday messily pulls out of me, the slick noises erupting the quiet room as we both whimper at the loss and she's tugging her skirt down to cover the wetness dripping down her thighs. I curse at myself and clumsily bend down, pulling my sweats all the way up just as the nurse walks in, stopping to look at us weirdly.

My hands are still gripping the top of my sweats
tightly and there's probably something weird
about that, especially since my eyes are wide in a caught-in-deer-headlight stance. Wednesday's hair is so messed up and her face is breathing radically with her skirt in a different position.

Yup, we look bad.

But the nurse must be stupid because she says,
"Can you cheerleaders stop bullying the quiet
ones?" she scolds, glaring at Wednesday as she
places her tea on the counter filled with medicine, shaking her head. "I swear, you have no hearts."