Chapter 1

It was a bright sunny day when Harry returned back from his home in Cheshire to his flat.

He had gone to his hometown for the summer break to spend time with his family.

His college starts after 8 days. He decided to come back a week early so that he would get enough time to unpack all his stuff and even spend sometime with his best friend Niall.

Niall and Harry have been friends since middle school and even went to college together. They both shared a flat but right now Harry was alone in the flat as Niall wasn't back from Ireland yet.

Obviously it was both of their plan to come back a week early so they could enjoy a little while together before college started.

As Harry entered his flat, the first thing he did was to keep his luggage in his bedroom and start unpacking because he knew as soon as Niall would enter he would make a mess of their flat.

When he was halfway through of unpacking his luggage his phone beeped, he quickly fetched his phone which was kept in the bed and saw a text from Niall.

Hey mate! I'll be there at the station in 30 mins, come pick me up.

Harry sighed and kept his phone in his pocket and grabbed Niall's car keys and his house keys to leave.

He did not have a car but Niall did and Niall always allowed him to use it anytime.

He made sure that he locked the door and went straight to the car to pick Niall up.

~~

Harry was sitting on one of the benches at the station and tapping his foot waiting for his friend to arrive.

As the train came in front of him, the door spread open and a wide smile formed on Harry's face when he saw his blonde friend standing there with a wide grin on his face.

Niall came out of the train with 3 heavy luggages and embraced Harry into a tight hug.

"Harry mate,I missed you!" Niall said loudly, pulling back from the hug.

Harry grinned."I missed you too! Did you enjoy?" He asked.

"Of course I did, had more fun than I ever did with you" Niall said while chuckling.

Harry gasped and playfully hit his arm trying to look angry but failed and started laughing along with Niall.

"Come on now, help me get these bags home." Niall said when they stopped laughing.

"Alright. What did you even bring in so many bags?" Harry said picking up one of the luggages which seemed to be really heavy.

"Alcohol from duty free" Niall said grinning widely.

Harry rolled his eyes at him. "You are seriously gonna have a major alcohol issue"

"I'm Irish" Niall said as if it was the most obvious answer ever.

They both took the bags and headed towards where their car was parked.

They stopped at Macdonalds to get themselves something to eat for lunch. They took the take away and went straight home.

When they reached home,they ate and discussed what they did the past weeks and headed off to bed because they were really tired.

Harry entered his bedroom and saw that the room was a mess as he remembered he left his stuff half-unpacked. He checked the time in his phone and saw it was 5:30 PM and decided to unpack the rest of the stuff later as he was very tired.

He stripped down to his boxers and straight went to bed and drifted off to sleep in minutes.

~~

A/N
Hey everyone!
This is my first time writing a book so let me know how it was!
Please don't forget to vote and comment!

~J