Chapter 22

⚠️Trigger warning- Panic Attacks, Self Harm⚠️

~~

Louis came back home after about two hours. He just drove around for a bit and stopped at a park and sat there for 2 hours. He did not even realized that it had been two hours when he checked his phone to see the time.

When he came back home, Mark was nowhere to be seen about which he was glad.

He went towards the kitchen and saw Harry, Niall, Liam and Nan were there talking about something. He didn't say anything, he just went towards the fridge and got a bottle of water for himself and was about to leave the kitchen but his Nan stopped him.

"Where did you go Louis?" She asks.

"At the park." Louis says as he shrugs.

"Come on eat some food." She says as he gets up to get Louis a plate.

"I'm not hungry." Louis says and leaves the kitchen.

Louis' Nan sighs sadly as her eyes welled up. She was upset because Louis was extremely sad and she didn't know what to do.

"It's okay Nan, everything will be alright." Liam says to her softly. She just nods and excuses herself and goes to her room.

Liam, Niall and Harry get up top and make their way towards the living room. On his way to the living room, Harry stops when he sees Louis outside in the backyard, sitting on the grass and smoking. He tells Liam that he is going to the backyard and goes towards Louis and sits beside him keeping a little bit of distance between both of them.

"Hi." Harry says quietly as Louis takes a drag from his cig.

"Hi." He says barely audible but Harry heard him anyway.

"Are you okay?" He asks concerned. Louis doesn't reply, instead he just looks at Harry. His eyes were not as bright as they used to be and tears were threatening to fall. He had dark eye bags under his eyes and he looked weak. "Do you want to talk?" Harry asks silently.

Louis looks away and takes another long drag from his cigarette. "No." He says expressionless.

Harry moves a little closer to Louis and starts talking again. "You know," he starts as Louis looks towards him again, "We all are here for you, we always will." Harry says softly.

"I'm sorry." Louis croaks out silently as a drop of tear rolls down his cheek. "I just- I miss her so much." He sobs as he brings his knees to his chest and clutches his legs tightly and looks down and sobs. "It's all my fault." He mumbles to himself.

Harry's heart breaks down at the sight and he is quick to go closer to Louis and engulf him into a hug.

"It's not your fault Lou, you did nothing wrong." Harry says soothingly, trying to make the blue eyed boy calm but he breaks down even more as he clutches onto Harry's chest and sobs harder.

"It's all my fault." Louis says repeatedly. "She al-always told me to v-visit her, b-but I couldn't." He says as he cries. "I was so w-wrong." He says as his breathing unevens.

"Hey Lou relax." Harry says. "Breathe Louis, breathe. It's not your fault, its okay." He says softly and notices Louis' breathing even up a little. He still sees the little cig in Louis' hand, he takes it and throws it to the side. Louis saw it but didn't say anything.

Before Harry or Louis could say anything, a sharp voice said something from behind which didn't go unnoticed by either Harry or Louis.

"Once a fag, always a fag." Mark mutters when he saw Louis cuddled up to Harry's side.