Chapter 28

28 Slayyy

Follow me bitches 😡

~~

"I have a match this evening, do you wanna come?" Louis asks as both of them eat their breakfast. Harry made both of them pancakes.

"Sure but don't you have to go to the club?" Harry asks confusingly.

"I work night shifts on the weekend and the match is at five." Louis says as he takes a bite of his pancake.

"But then you'll only have half an hour to go to the club." Harry frowns.

"It's fine Harry, I can manage a little." Louis says.

"But you need rest." Harry says silently as he takes a bite of his pancake.

"I do, but I took off so many days so I need to work a little extra." Louis smiles as Harry nods.

Louis told Harry about his match this evening and told him how he is gonna beat the opposite team's asses as Harry listens to him intently.

After they were done with their breakfast, they sit in the living room cuddled up against each other watching Friends on the television.

After watching two episodes, Harry checks the time. It was almost noon and he had to go back to his place to complete a few assignments before he went to Louis' match.

"I think I should go." Harry says separating from Louis and looking at him.

"Alright, I'll see you later?" Louis asks and Harry nods. Louis leans forward and presses their lips for a small kiss.

"I'll send you the address okay?" Harry hums.

He goes to Louis' bedroom and wears his clothes. He had never been to Louis' room before and takes a look of his surroundings.

Louis had fairy lights hung around his room. To his right their was a small desk and a chair where Louis' belongings, like his laptop.

To his left their was an armchair and their were many pictures on the wall. A few were framed and were properly placed on the wall and few were polaroids stick with tape on the wall.

Harry goes towards and looks at the pictures. Their were a few pictures of Louis with his mum and siblings and a few with his friends.

The polaroid ones were mostly with his friends and teammates. Harry coos at one of the baby pictures of Louis in which he is wearing a denim shirt and checked shorts with a cap.

Harry notices an unfamiliar shape beside the armchair and leans forward a little to see what it is.

A guitar.

He frowns. He didn't know Louis could play a guitar, hell he didn't even know Louis had a guitar.

He did not even realize that he had been in Louis' room for so long that Louis had to come and check on him.

"Harry?" Louis asks as he enters the room.

Harry jumps at the sudden sound and turns towards Louis.

"I uh sorry I was just looking around the room." Harry says silently.

"You are invading my privacy." Louis says jokingly and walks towards Harry. Harry chuckles.

"You can play?" Harry asks referring to the guitar laying on the floor at the corner of the room.

"A little." Louis says. "I bought it from donny couple of days ago, thought to practice it more, though I can play a piano."

"Really? But I didn't see a piano anywhere in your house." He frowns.