Chapter 6

Niall walks into the club with Harry trailing behind him.

When they reached the club it was 4:45. It was was Harry's idea to come fifteen minutes early so it wouldn't look obvious to Louis.

Both of them sat at a table and ordered lemonade, not really wanting to drink as they were still going through their hangover.

Both the friends were having a small talk when the club's door opened and the bartender with the sculpted face, whose name Harry knew was Zayn, walked in.

He straight went to the back door and returned back a couple of moments later, in his work apron and started cleaning the bar.

Harry impatiently checked the time again and again.

5:17.

"Are you sure he's coming?" Harry asks worriedly.

"I'm hundred percent sure Harry, don't worry." Niall replies, a little worried himself that Louis hasn't arrived yet.

"Is he-" Harry was cut off in-between when the club's door burst open, both Niall and Harry's gaze was towards the door where Louis was standing, panting and covered in sweat.

Louis was still wearing his football jersey, his head covered in sweat and a backpack behind his back.

As soon as Louis enters he locks eyes with Harry.

Harry shamelessly checks him out, head to foot. He looked amazing in his jersey.

Suddenly a tall guy wearing a suit, with dark brown hair also a few strands of white/grey hair, who is probably in his mid-40s walks up to Louis with a disappointed look on his face.

"You're late again, Tomlinson." He says stern but still disappointed. "You haven't even changed yet."

Louis lowers his head in shame. "I'm sorry Mr.Kim, it won't happen again I promise."

Oliver Kim, Louis' boss. He sighs and keeps his arms on Louis' shoulder. "Look son,I know your training is important for you,but I expect you to be here on time." He smiles. "I would love to see my favourite employee everyday on time with that big smile of yours."

"I promise it won't happen again." Louis says and makes his way to the back door, but nit forgetting to glance at Harry once.

Harry gawks at him, checking him out shamelessly. He sees how Louis' shorts are tight around his ass and it gives his body a perfect shape and shows off his curves.

"Dude stop." He hears Niall groan.

"He's so perfect." Harry says looking at the way Louis went.

"I'll leave if you say another word about it." Niall says sternly. Harry gulps because Niall sounds serious and Harry doesn't want him to leave.

"How old is he anyway?'' Harry asks after a couple of minutes.

"13." Harry scoffed and playfully hit the Irish lad's hand while he laughs."What do you think?"

"I don't know. 21 maybe." Niall hums in response and continues to drink his lemonade. "Is it right?"

"No." Niall says and starts laughing again at his friend's face.

"You are seriously of no help." Harry huffs.

After sitting in a comfortable silence for a minute, Niall starts talking.

"23."

"What?"

"He's 23, you idiot." And oh!

"Will he think I'm too young for him?" Harry asks. Before Niall could respond the back door opens and Louis appears there in fresh clothes and a neat apron.