2.17

That same night Angel wasn't herself, She ended up staying around Hawk just to see if it would calm her nerves but seeing him style fired up and mad bout the fact that they lost that fight it wasn't really much help so without saying something she started walking away from the park where they were sitting the whole day

Hawk turned around and noticed she's not with him anymore but before he could freak out he saw her red hair flash in the light in front of him, Quickly running after her he noticed she was heading to the dojo.

When hawk glanced at her from the side of his eye he noticed she was void of any expression, this it clicked, she was going to go take her anger out at the dojo. Finally seeing the Cobra Kai written on the door she pushed the door open as she felt all the anger slowly start to show, Hawk was hot on her heels and immediately threw his shirt off as he followed her to the back room and watched as she headed straight to the boxing bag.

Angel started hitting the bag with all her force only grunting every once in a while, A lit was going on in her mind at that specific moment, She wasn't upset that she wanted to hurt Demitri she was pissed that they lost an easy fight, Angel Diaz just lost to Samantha fucking LaRusso.

Being so caught up in her punching and kicking she didn't even notice when hawk stepped in holding the bag still for her. A smirk playing on his lips, he found his soulmate.

Both of them so mad and deep in thought they didn't notice that kreese was standing in the door way a wicked smile on his face as he watched the two in amusement, his heart slightly warming when he felt the anger radiate of the odd couple with red hair "you two get into a fight?" Angel stopped doing what she was doing, Her breathing uncontrollable, her chest rising up and down frantically

Hawk clenched his jaw as he kept his eyes on Angel silently checking if she's hurt herself by accident with the way she was punching the bag "with Miyagi-Do." Angel told kreese anger dripping from her tone before she went back to punching as hard as she possibly could thinking of sam's face "we lost." Hawk added when he noticed the confused face he was making staring at Angel, Kreese looked at hawk and made an O with his mouth finally und r standing why she's so mad "No, you didn't." Angel stopped.

Hawk looked up confused, Angel turned around with the same expression on her face when she heard his footsteps coke near them "the fight is only over" He paused as he came face to face with a fuming Angel "when you say it is." Angel immediately perked up Looking slightly over her shoulder she noticed hawk has a smirk on his face, She looked over at Kreese who was watching her intensely, He emotionless face now replaced with a sly smirk as she nodded at her sensei and bowed.

———————————————————-
After sensei Kreese left the room Angel turned to hawk "let's trash their dojo." Hawk snapped his neck to his girlfriend "i didn't expect that but i'm in"

Angel smiled at him and walked closer wrapping her arms around his neck as his arms instinctively wrapped around her waist pulling her closer to him "If i didn't get kicked we could've won" Hawk tensed up when she mentioned the fact that she got kicked

Angel noticed this "so it was Robby?" Hawk clenched his jaw and tightened his grip on her waist "If i see him again i'm going to fucking kill him" Angel smiled up at him, thankful for a boy like Hawk to be in her life, Instead of replying she only grabbed his face and kissed him hard, he waisted no time into kissing back.

Pulling away she smiled at him when she saw the spark in his eyes "let's do this then?" she asked the boy who was still in a daze, He nodded and they both started to make their way out of the dojo walking into the convenience store next to it in hopes to find spray cans.