1.20

After I just got a boyfriend i went home with Miguel.

As soon as we got home he ran into his room to get dressed for his date. He called me to his room a couple times so that i could help him pick an outfit to impress Sam.

I honestly think that he doesn't even need to impress her. The girl is obviously over the moon for him so i don't get it. Miguel thinks just because sam said no to a date she doesn't like him like that.

If you ask me i'd say he's oblivious as fuck.

Well after he got dressed he went over to Johnny's. He asked me if i wanted to come but i decided. I'm to tired to do anything at the moment.

Miguel told me that he will text me once his date with sam is over so that i could go to the dojo since johnny said we should go there after he was done and miguel.

Not Miguel nor Johnny knows that hawk and i are now dating but i plan to tell them later tonight.

You know this actually seems like a good year. If Johnny gets the people to agree to let us fight in the tournament that would be amazing.

PING

I got snapped out of my thoughts when i heard my phone. Is the date already over?

I grabbed my phone and looked to see who texted. I blushed when i saw the name.

Hawk🦅
Hey, did you get home okay?

Me
hey, yeah I actually had to help Miguel
get dressed

Hawk🦅
Oh right i forgot he has a date

Me
Its not a date

Hawk🦅
oh right i forgot "friends

Me
Bet they gonna kiss

Hawk🦅
Kinda like we did😉

Me
Heck yeah. That was one kiss

Hawk🦅
If you say so. Hey i'll see you tomorrow
moms calling me.

Me
Yeah of course!

Hawk🦅
Goodnight babe❤️

Me
Night❤️

I smiled to myself as u re-read our messages. How is it that one guy can make you feel like this?

Just when i was about to roll over Miguel texted me saying the date was over and i need to go to the Dojo.

I groaned as i stood up and walked outside my room. Man he's annoying.

I hate this it's so much work.

I made my way outside after telling Ma that i'm going to the dojo since miguel asked me to meet him there after him and Sam's "date".

As i'm walking down the path to go to the dojo i looked around. Lots of houses looks so bad, Kids sitting outside with ripped clothes.

I frown as i take in where i live. This place is a shithole.

————

I walked into the dojo only to see Johnny already celebrating

"I'm guessing the meeting went well?" Johnny's head snapped in my direction as he let out a sigh of relief. What did i scare him?

Before he could even answer Miguel purse through the doors like a maniac. Honestly what is it with guys being so dramatic?

"Ohh who's the man?" Miguel yelled as he made his way up to us Johnny stoped with whatever it was he was doing and faced us

"I'm the man." I looked over at Miguel and saw a light tint of red on his cheeks as he held his hands up. I looked over at Johnny only to see his dumbfounded expression.

"Oh shit are you the man too?" Johnny Finally caught on making me giggle at how slow he is.

He might be a badass but being smart sure isnt his thing and my point was proven a long time ago. I mean come one he doesn't even know how to work a phone.

"tell me ur the man!" Johnny kinda yelled as he pointed a finger at miguel.

Miguel dropped his stuff he was holding dashing forwards "I'm the man! I crushed the date!"

"I crushed the committee meeting." I stood back a little as the two crack heads started talking.

Honestly some times i feel like a third wheel with these two. It's like they forget about me sometimes.

I kinda zoned out as i stared at the two people in front of me. They both looked to happy it's amazing.

I have never seen Miguel as happy as this, To be honest people really didn't even know who we were in our last school.

We were outcasts. I mean i was known as "Miguel Diaz' sister" To be honest i didn't like it. I didn't like it one bit.

We have been bullied our whole lives and he finally got his first Girlfriend. Same with me Hawk is my first Boyfriend.

Wait i wanna be included!

"I'm the man too" I quickly whispered as the two whipped their heads around to face me.

"What was that?" Johnny's voice was firm and confused almost like he was ready to kill whoever made a move on me.

I looked up at the two and smiled. A blush coming across my face "I'm the man too"

Miguel looked taken aback as Johnny Smirked stepping closer to me "Did the pussy finally make his move?"

I nodded my head "Let's go" Miguel suddenly yelled out as he grabbed me by my wrist yanking me closer to him.

I laughed at his silliness.

Let's just say after that Johnny gave us alcohol and told miguel to drink it cause "it will grow hair on your balls"

Miguel also asked if that's a good thing making me actually laugh so loud i think i snorted. Johnny was annoyed when Miguel asked the question.

To be fair i don't know what i would do without these two in my life. It would be so boring.

Miguel and i went home after. Luckily ma was asleep otherwise she would have grounded both Miguel and I including Johnny.

I went straight to my room and changed my clothes going straight to bed.