Chapter 3: The Test

Date: September 9, 2024
Time: 7:05 AM
Location: Class 1A of Kimetsu High School
Weather: Clear
.
.
.

As the bell rang, our three protagonists sit down almost immediately as they fear that they will get caught by their homeroom teacher. They along with the entire class take out their books and prepare to right whatever the teacher writes on the board.

A few minutes pass by as the entire class is waiting for their teacher, "What's happening? Tomioka-sensei is never this late." Zenitsu spoke, "You've got a point Zenitsu, I'm not sure what is happening with him, but it must be important since he always puts his class first." Tanjiro replied. Meanwhile, while they were talking, the other students in the class began talking as a domino effect went off, Inosuke was beginning to become impatient and yelled, "IF THIS BASTARD DOESN'T COME IN THE NEXT FEW MINUTES, I'LL FIGHT HIM MYSELF!" The entire class looked at him like he was an idiot (which he was) and returned back to talking.

Then all of a sudden as if Inosuke's comment was recited like a spell, a whistle was heard and a hand slapped against the board, signaling for the students to shut up.

"Class is now in session." The man at the board stated.

Name: Giyuu Tomioka
Height: 6'2(1.88m)
Age: 21
Appearance: Long black hair, with blue eyes, he has a cold, dead face along with it.

Description: Giyu is a cold man that rarely smiles or laughs, he is always serious and students fear him. He is also the high school's gym teacher along with being the homeroom teacher for class 1A. Giyuu always sticks to schedule (and the rules of the school) and takes goofing around very seriously, he usually gives kids laps to do around the school or makes them do exercises on the spot when he does catch people goofing around. His fellow teachers always try to cheer him up or at least make him smile (especially Shinbou), but he just won't budge. He's never been like that though as when he was a child he was very happy and cheerful as he had his older sister and best friend right beside him. But they both mysteriously died in an accident which made Giyu depressed for the rest of his life. His school attire consists of a blue gym suit and he often carries around a kendo with him to discipline students. He also is the coach of the kendo club in the high school.

"Also Inosuke, 50 laps around the school today," Giyu said. Inosuke just groaned and sat up. "Watch your tongue next time if you don't want any more laps," Giyu added. He then looked up and noticed Tanjiro and Zenitsu, "You two. How many times have I told you to fix your attire?" The teacher questioned and the two students stoop up from their desks.

"But my earrings are a family heirloom, Tomioka-sensei, I'm sorry, but I can't take it off," Tanjiro replied back with some hesitation. The teacher just sighed while Tanjiro sat down, and looked at Zenitsu, who was cowering in his seat. "But this is my natural hair color sir!" Zenitsu exclaimed. "What are you a foreigner? No excuses! Now sit down." Giyuu replied back. Zenitsu sat down with a heavy sigh.

"Today is going to be a long day..." Zenitsu thought.

.
.
.
.
Meanwhile, in Kanao's and Aoi's homeroom
.
.
.
.

"Ok, class! Right down the notes on the board!" The teacher cheerfully said as the entire class began writing down the content on the board.

"Oh yeah, Aoi, Kanao. Ubuyashiki-sama wants to talk to you today." The teacher added, to which Aoi and Kanao nodded.

Name: Kanae Kocho
Height: 5'8 (1.73m)
Age: 21
Appearance: Long black hair with two butterfly hair clips attached, pink eyes with purple pupils, and a beautiful face.

Description: Very cheerful and beautiful, she is the oldest of the butterfly sisters and the biology teacher of the school. Though she can be very happy and cheerful at times, she can be very intimidating, along with her other sister (Shinobu Kocho), they both are very feared but very adorned by the students in Kimetsu High. She is known to be very kind, gentle, and caring. She is respected among her fellow teachers (especially by Sanemei), she was the one that took Kanao into her family after her biological family died a long time ago, leaving Shinobu and her as the only living members of the Kocho family. She wanted to take Kanao in due to her feeling bad that a girl like her must suffer through this pain. She was also the one who took Aoi in after seeing her at a local adoption center. She taught the young girls how to do ordinary housework and was the one that gave Kanao her coin when she couldn't get Kanao to open up again, while giving her the coin she talked to Kanao about her being able to change once she falls in love with a boy someday, to which Shinobu just scoffed at. She is also somewhat overprotective of her sisters, but not as much as Shinobu.