Chapter 40: Arteus Corps Part 6: The Spar

Date: [REDACTED]
Time: [REDACTED]
Location: [REDACTED]
Weather: [REDACTED]

VIDEO STATUS: LOADING
.
.
.
VIDEO STATUS: 50%
.
.
.
VIDEO STATUS: 100%
.
AUTHORIZATION LEVEL: CLASS A+
.
TITLE: EA INTERVIEW 25449(6)

Video POV

.

Video 6 of 9.
.
.

"R&D has multiple sub-divisions as compared to EIA which only has about 2 sub-divisions, CA and MA. For starters, R&D is divided into two main categories; Research, which is composed of our scientists. And Development, which houses the personnel who build, manufacture, and create all the items and equipment that the corps uses."

"The Research branch of R&D is composed of fewer branches than compared to our Development branch. These branches are, the Main Research Personnel, Bio-Research Personnel, Quantum Research Personnel, Technological Research Personnel, the Forensics Department, and the Anamolus Activity Department."

"Technically, these are categories that we sort our scientists in, with all of them holding the default title of 'Main Research Personnel' and then earning a following title depending on what they were taught in school. Such as if a student takes a class in quantum physics and mechanics, they are more likely to achieve the title of 'Quantum Research Personnel' than any other title. Same with a student who took classes in biology and chemistry, they will be more likely to be given the 'Bio-Research Personnel' title than anything else."

"Now all of these branches are self-explanatory on what they do, Bio-Research runs tests and studies on living things and objects, along with biomass which is why they always wear hazmat suits. Technological Research tries to invent new technology and gadgets for the corps to use, they usually work alongside the Development branch for obvious reasons. The Quantum personnel are probably the smartest research personnel that we have since they have a large understanding of quantum physics, mechanics, and chemistry, which is a very hard subject to learn in general. They are used to study the expanses of our universe and to come up with theories and laws to determine how the universe works along with other 'multi-verses'. The Forensics Department works with EIA to decipher coded messages and investigate criminal evidence that MA members picked up in their missions. Usually, CA does that, but only to a basic level, the FD is for advanced level deciphering and investigation which is why they are given the latest in forensics technology that our Tech Researchers give them."

"The Anomalous Activity Department, or AAD specializes in studying the paranormal and unnatural events that our anomalies cause on a daily basis. They are the first ones to study and research new anomaly abilities every time one is brought up under the corps' radar. With the help of EIA, they can get direct footage recorded via the microchip implants, of the anomaly and its abilities, and when they capture it, or a specimen, they would take their extra time to study it. These scientists are more well-rounded and aren't that highly specialized when compared to other scientists with different titles, which is occasionally why they record their studies and pass them on to another scientist of a more specialized role in order to figure out and identify the abilities of the anomaly and the reason behind them as well as a way to neutralize them. If they do not need further study, then the AAD scientists are allowed to conduct tests on them and finally be able to neutralize them." 

"Now that covers the sub-divisions of our Research branch of R&D, let's move on to the Development Branch. This branch consists of many sub-divisions, but there are only a few that we can focus on and have time for right now. A few of those sub-divisions that I will mention are the Clothing Manufacturing Department, the Architectural Design and Construction Department, the Technological Development Department, and the Basis Department."

"Let's first talk about the Technological Development Department and the Basis Department, or TDD and BD respectively. The TDD and BD are basically the same thing, they both focus on manufacturing the tech given to them by TRP, the only difference is that the TDD focuses on more advanced and bigger technological projects that TRP has made for them. Meanwhile, the BD is focused on the mass production of smaller and more compact tech such as our weapons and gadgets that many of our combative agents use. They also are the ones that produce the necessary materials and metals that are used by all sub-divisions of the Development Branch. So they are pretty important to the corps. Both of these sub-divisions do have nicknames that are given to them by the members of the corps, they are called the 'technicians and inventors' since they manufacture every piece of advanced tech and gadgets that our personnel use in our everyday life in this organization."

"The next sub-division we are going to talk about is the Clothing Manufacturing Department, or CMD, or the 'tailors' as most people call them... these people are in charge of creating the uniforms and clothing items that everybody in this organization wears along with the armor that SD utilizes and sometimes EIA. The clothes these guys manufacture are kept to very high standards as they make sure that whoever is wearing them is protected from any dangers at all costs, especially with the SD and EIA uniforms since they are the only two combative departments that we have. The fabric and cloth that the tailor's use is very sophisticated and surprisingly very cheap thanks to the blueprints and compound makeup of these fabrics passed from the TRP."

"The last sub-division that we are going to discuss before moving on to the next department is the Architectural Design and Construction Department, or the 'builders' as we like to call them. These guys are architectural geniuses since they managed to plan and create HQ in just the span of 5 years, the other facilities, the anomaly containment chambers, and the teleporter room. These things are just a mere fraction of what these people can build, they can build whatever they want if they so desire due to the amount of technology that they have available to them produced by TDD and BD."

"These sub-divisions work together occasionally to get many large and more ambiguous projects done that were passed from the Research Branch. There are many other sub-divisions that the Development Branch has, but you will find out soon once you join the corps."

"Also, the HQ for R&D is split into two sections, one for the Research Branch, and one for the Development Branch. In fact, this floor is one of the largest floors that we have in HQ due to how much room each branch needs to functionally work and operate in peace."

"Now that we have R&D and EIA covered, let's move on to our next branch, SD."

.
.
.

TAPE HAS ENDED, PLEASE TAKE OUT INSERTED TAPE AND REPLACE IT WITH ANOTHER TAPE IN ORDER TO CONTINUE