Blood Must Not Have Blood

Chapter 18

After the massacre Fallon went back to Blue Cliff.

She had already talked to the Rock Line they were not happy about Lexa change the moto.

Nither were the Blue Cliff. She knew the 12 Clans wouldn't support this on their own.

Fallon knew some would stage a cou. And Fallon would be the one to lead it when the time came.

After all she is Warheda.

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

A few days later Fallon returned. She heard Skaikru had tried to massacre another village. Luckily someone warned them so they could get out. And plan their own attack.

Fallon knew half the Clans were ready to oust Lexa as Commander because of the first massacre.

The ones who didn't already want her gone would surely side against her if she did nothing about this one.

Fallon was with the leader of the attempted massacre village. They begged to Lexa for a little but then two their warriors brought in Octavia.

The leader of the explained what happened at the village. How Octavia watched as the Sky People attack their village.

He begged Lexa to avenge the Village.

Lexa went to her room to decide,

Then when she came back. She ordered a containment on Skaikru. The people were not happy but we're satisfied enough. Anyone for Skaikru outside of Arkadia is ordered to their death.

Fallon smiled. She knew Lexa had it in her. Even if she loved Clarke she could still do what needed to be done when it comes to Skaikru.

Then Semet tried to attack Lexa but was stopped and killed by her guards.