The City of Light

Chapter 22

When Fallon opened her eyes she saw she was in the middle of a road. There was builds on both sides of her.

This was what she read city's before the bombs were like.

She saw a man with a top hat walking towards her. She walked the other way to get away from him.

Then there was a lot of people coming toward her. The guy walked past her to a woman.

Fallon was relieved. Then she saw Jasper walking acrossed the street. She knew she had no time for that. So she just looked around for clues to where the kill switch is.

She heard whispers "Fallon, Fallon." They said.

Then she saw a infinity sign in the crosswalk signal. Then she saw a girl with an infinity sign in her hair.

Fallon followed the girl. Until she fell to the floor her nose dripped blood. She got up to see a crowd of people around her.

She ran away from them but she was to weak. It was like Alie was doing something that made her fell weak.

Fallon passed out on some stair. She attempted to get up but she had no energy.

People started to attack her. But the a familiar face saved her.

"Lex?" Fallon asked thinking she was seeing things.

"Get up we have to go." Lexa told her.

Fallon passed out again about half a mile later.

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

Fallon nose was bleeding in the throne.

"Abby, Clarke, look." Murphy said pointing out the blood running down from her nose and then her eyes.

They ran over to see the girl.

She was all pale Abby and Clarke had no idea what to do. So they had to wait it out.

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

Fallon woke up then she found signals from raven that they only had 10 minutes to find the kill switch.

Then her and Lexa spotted a girl wear a infinity jacket riding a bike. They ran after her.

They made it to this gated of alley way. Then Jasper came from behind them.

Then so did more people. Lexa stayed to distract them.

While Fallon went to find the kill switch. It was in a white room with Becca.

She showed Fallon the kill switch which she was about to pull before Alie showed up.

"If you pull that, you will be killing everyone." Alie said

"No I will be saving them." Fallon replied.

"The power plants that weren't destroyed by the bombs have begun to melt down. 7 are currently burning. By my calculations, in less the 6 months, 96% of the earth's surface will be uninhabitable. Even for those born in space." Alie explained.

"I don't believe you." Fallon said walking back over to the kill switch.

She pulled it.

When she woke up there was a lot of people laying on the ground.

"Fallon." Abby said. "You did it."

Then Bellamy came running over. He hugged her.

Almost every part of her told her to fight it but she let him. She even hugged him back.

When he let go, she tried to stand up but was dizzy. Her legs felt like jelly. So she fell but luckily he caught her.

Bellamy put her back on the throne.

She told him what Alie said. Then they watched as Octavia killed Pike.