Promises

Chapter 38
5x5

Fallon and Raven where sitting in the cell in silence for an hour. Until Raven decided to make conversations.

"How do you survive all those years in isolation?" She asked.

"I had Clarke and Hailey. They helped me survive."

"You and Clarke hate each other. How did you not kill each other?"

"It was tempting. But a special commander told me not to. So I didn't." Fallon said. "She was the only one who could get through to me when I wanted to kill Clarke."

"Lexa?" Raven asked

"Yeah. And I knew that Clarke was the only I had left for most of it. She became a close friend. And if I killed her I would have to take care of 2 children by myself. She is my friend. I would argue my best friend. And I can't imagine what I would do if I didn't have her for those years. I probably would have gone completely insane. Beasides for awhile we were the last 2 people on earth. We were bound to create a friendship out of that." Fallon said. "So how was those years in space?"

"Long. But I had a lot to do. That made it go by faster." Raven stated. "And the Algee was disgusting."

"Well for the first few months before me and Clarke found this place, we didn't have food or water most days." Fallon said. "I'm sure Monty took great care if you."

"Yeah. He did." Raven said.

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

The group that was hiding out in the woods minus Emorie and Murphy, went to meet up with the group from the bunker.

Madi found Clarke but Hailey couldn't find Fallon.

"Clarke, where's Fallon?" She asked.

"Oh. Um. Hailey, Fallon was taken by the prisoners as leverage." Clarke informed Hailey.

"No! No!" Hailey said as she tried to look around but Clarke grabbed her for a hug. Hailey broke out in tiers. "No! She can't be. No!"

"We'll save her." Clarke said.

"You promise?" Hailey asked.

"I promise, I'll Fallon." Clarke said having no idea fulfill it.

Bellamy just watched the scared girl and thought of how Fallon would have calmed her down.