Deal

Chapter 43
5x10 and 5x11

A few hours later, Clarke stopped the river while Madi and Hailey were sleeping. She accidentally woke Madi up.

She tried to run back to polis she didn't get very far. Clarke stopped her and convinced her to get back in the rover.

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

Fallon was asleep in the church, when she got a dream of Becca's death. How the people burned her to death. She felt the pain as she died. She heard how Becca was trying to save them. She was trying to tell them about the flame and night blood. But the wouldn't listen. They burned her alive. Oy to find out later that they killed her for nothing. Her solution saved them.

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

In the morning, Clarke arrived at the cave by the valley, where she kept the rover. Her, Madi and Hailey went to find Diyoza.

They took the long way to sneak up behind the mother ship. While they were on their why Madi and Hailey were trying to guilt trip Clarke, when they heard a gun shot.

So they went to investigate.

They saw McCreary executing the people that ran from Octavia. Then he left one guard to bury the bodies.

Clarke snuck up on him and put a gun to his head.

"Where's Diyoza?" She asked.

"We don't know. McCreary's in charge now. I can take you to him." The prisoner said as Madi and Hailey looked at the bodies in the hole.

"Madi, Hailey, get behind me." Clarke said looking at them with their backs turned to her as they were looking at the bodies. "And the doctor? Where is she?"

"Uh, gas station." The guard said.

"Where's Fallon?" Hailey asked.

"Church with the other defectors." He said
"Please don't shot me. I can take you." The Madi grabbed her sword and slashed the guards throat. He fell to the ground.

Then they snuck into the gas station that was also their old home. They found Abby on the ground with a bunch of pills around her. "Oh, my god. Mom, Mom?" Clarke said as she kneeled besides Abby. "Mom, mom, hey. Hey, wake up."

"What happened to her?" Madi asked Clarke.

"I don't know." Clarke said. "Mom? Mom, please, wake up. Wake up."

Then Hailey noticed the pills on the floor. She moved over Abby's unconscious body and picked up the container. Then Clarke took it out of her hand and looked at it wide eyed.

Clarke grabbed a tube and stuck it down Abby's throat, while Hailey held her down and Madi gave her the stuff she needed.

"Okay. Give me the saline." She told Madi. "I need you to hold the funnel up high, ok?" Madi did what she was told. Then Clarke poured the saline into the tunnel. "Good." Then a tubed Abby started gasping. "Stand back." Madi and Hailey step back as Abby throw up in a bucket.