The Battle for the Valley

Chapter 44
5x12 And 5x13

Fallon told McCreary I would help him. But she had her own plan in mind.

She heard the gun shots. She was forced to stay with McCreary, listening to the progress reports. He let the people who ran, go. He knew they couldn't survive without food or water in the wasteland.

So she waited. She was gonna sneak out when the sun went down. Then take Hailey to help their people.

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

At nightfall, Fallon snuck herself and Hailey out. They ran on the cliff by the gorge full of fallen warriors.

"Yu gonpslei ste odon." Fallon said to the dead.

Then I saw 2 people moving. They were lifting bodies.

"Fallon, who are they?" Hailey asked Fallon as she was trying to make out who it was in the dark.

"I think it's Octavia and Bellamy with Indra and Gaia."

"We have to help them." Hailey stood up.

"No. Hailey we can't. Not yet." I pushed her back down.

"Why not. They need us."

"We will never get to them alive. There is not enough people on the ground to be their entire army. This can't even be half. We just have to wait for the rest of them."

So we just waited.

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

A bit later, I saw Octavia shooting. She ran out of bullets. She dropped the gun and fell to her knees.

The others didn't have the chance to fire. The river beat them to it.

"Now we can help." Fallon stood up. Hailey followed.

We rushed over to the rover.

"When did you get here?" Bellamy asked.

"Since you and Octavia found Indra and Gaia." Fallon said. "Hailey get in."

Everyone got in then the gun Murphy was holding exploded. Madi drove the rover out of there.

Gaia laid in the back if the rover, next to Fallon, Hailey, Octavia, Bellamy, Emorie, Murphy, and Indra. Echo was in the passenger seat.

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

Madi took them to the alive warriors. They surrounded the rover with their guns prepared to fire.

Everyone got out. Then Madi, Hailey, and Fallon did. Everyone stared at Fallon. They said "Heda is going to save us." in Trigedasleng.

Fallon just grabbed Madi and Hailey and held them close to her.

"What are you gonna do?" Hailey asked.

"Blodreina is coming." A man in the crowd said.

"Protect the commander." Another man said as Octavia walked over to Fallon.