Sanctum

Chapter 46
6x1

They were walking around the planet when we found a lake. In the sky by the mountains you could see a planet with a ring. On the other side, there was a red sun.

"We camp here." Bellamy told us.

Fallon took off my top and pants and through them on the beach.

"Fallon, what the hell are you doing?" Clarke asked.

"Oh come on Clarke, don't act like you've never taken a swim in a strange lake. You did it on our first day at the valley. Now I just want to swim." Fallon's feet were hit by the water. She went deeper in.

Then Murphy joined.

"Murphy. Murphy wait. We haven't tested it." Jackson protested.

"Okay, at least someone know how to have fun."

Murphy got in and Fallon gave him a high five.

"You're wounds haven't healed yet." Jackson continued.

Him and Fallon wet under the water. She dived deeper down. Murphy just wanted to scare everyone.

"John." Emorie called.

"Fallon." Bellamy called.

"Somethings wrong." Clarke said.

Bellamy dropped all his stuff. He was fully prepared to jump in.

Murphy came up. "Whoo!" Everyone sighed in relief. "Come on in. The waters fine."

"Where's Fallon?" Bellamy asked.

"She's fine. She just dived deeper down." Murphy said.

"Oh, who knew cockroaches could swim?" Emorie asked still relieved her boyfriend was okay.

"What, you want me to teach you?" Murphy walked over to her.

"No. John, no." She yelled as Murphy pulled her into the lake. They argued a bit.

"Jackson, how long can someone stay under water for?" Bellamy asked concerned about Fallon.

"2 to 3 minutes." Jackson said.

Bellamy was about to jump in when he saw someone really far on the other side of the lake.

"I caught a fish." Fallon said as she held up a fish in her hand.

"With your bare hands?" Jackson asked.

"Oh, yeah. That was her most useful skill during praimfaya." Clarke said.

"How?" Jackson asked.

"I've seen her do it multiple ways depending on the fish."

Fallon swam quickly back to land. She gave Clarke the fish. She was still soaked. She went back into the water and caught 4 more for the group.

When she was done, she just stayed on the beach. Echo and Bellamy were all cuddled on a log. She couldn't stand to look at it anymore. It was just today that Bellamy was telling her about his feelings. Now he was happy with Echo. She knew this would happen. She tried not to care about what he just said. But she couldn't help it. She still had feelings for Bellamy Blake and they weren't going anywhere, anytime soon.