Fallon Kom Ouskejonkru et Boudalan

Chapter 52

The group carried Fallon's body to where they buried Shaw.

They all helped dig the hole. They made a cross out of log like they did Shaw. Then they slowly put her in the ground.

"Anyone wanted to say something?" Echo asked.

"Yeah." Bellamy walked in between the two graves. "She a great friend. Sure at the beginning we had a rocky relationship. But hell she was an amazing, caring, smart, beautiful, and strong friend. I can't even tell you how many times she escaped death. And I'm really sad couldn't avoid it this time." Tears fell from his eyes.

He walked off.

Then Hailey walked over to where he just was. "I know you all have different feelings about Fallon. But I'm gonna tell you about my relationship with her. We first meet after praimfaya. I was at the valley just walking around alone. She was sitting at a table outside. She try and turn around to scare me. Instead she just faces forward and talked to me. That's how I knew I would feel comfortable with her. And she didn't get mad at me or madi for attacking Clarke a bear trap. Later on she told us stories about all you guys. Even some old friends that died. If I'm being honest Murphy was always my favorite. She even told me how she used to be. How terrible she was to you at the beginning. She always wanted to apologize for that. I guess now she'll never get the chance. But I can do it for her. All I want is for you to know how she was to me. And she a great mom. She never pressured me to call her that. But she saw me as a daughter to her. She was my mom. I didn't call her that enough. But she truly was." Hailey broke down crying. "I need you mom."

Bellamy walked over to her and took her back down.

Madi went up next. "Fallon was like a fun aunt to me. She would always take me and Hailey to Polis to show us how she grew up. She would explain the history of night bloods to us and made it really interesting that we wanted to learn more. She even taught me to shoot a bow and how to use a knife." She looked down at the grave. "Ill miss you aunt Fallon."

She walked over to the others. A few more people came up to talk and to end it all Bellamy gave them the letters.

Letters
B

ellamy was sitting on his bed. He open the letter and read it.

Dear Bellamy
If you are reading this it means I'm dead. I wanted you to know these things, and since I couldn't tell you I thought this would be the next best thing.

First, take care of Hailey. I'm all she had and she'll need when I'm gone.

Second, I didn't want you to worry about me when I was poisoned. I thought you and I could at least enjoy my last few days.

Third, I love you. You have been the only man for me since I meet you. I know I was horrible to you at the beginning, but I hope that I was better near the end.

So I'm just gonna say I'm sorry for everything bad I've done to you and the others.

Goodbye,
Fallon

He cried. He wanted so bad to go back in time and break up with Echo, so he could be with her.

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

Hailey was in Fallon's room laying on her bed. She started to read the letter.

Dear Hailey
My sweet girl, I am sorry I didn't tell you I was dying. I wanted you to remember me strong. But I guess not telling you my have hurt you more. So I am so sorry for that.