ch 28

A few days went within a blink of an eye and here jungkook is writing his first test paper of his uni life and he was damn happy cause he aced it too like always.

He was alone today as his hyungs were busy with their study as they were soon going to have their exams too. He was done with his test early so he went in the garden of his uni to relax for some time and he was feeling amazing sitting under the shadow of tree with cool breeze flowing.

He thought about listening to music as he didn't had anything else to do and so he did and started singing along with the lyrics. He was soo much immersed in it that he didn't saw someone admiring him from afar with a fond smile on his face.

It was Taehyung, he just came out of uni to take a rest from all the study that he did as it was soon going to be lunch time and guess what he got to see his dear baby sitting under tree while humming along with the song. He was mesmerized by jungkook's voice.

He took small steps and came forward to sit beside him and silently listened to his voice. Soon jungkook felt presence beside him and opened his eyes and saw taehyung sitting and was ready to scream but taehyung put his hand on his mouth and stopped him from making any noise.

"What are you doing? When did you came here? " Jungkook asked. "Well for first question I came to get some fresh air. And for second I came when your were busy dissing and insulting the singer by singing his song".taehyung said in a joking manner but jungkook felt extremely bad hearing that he knew he ain't a good singer but still it was his passion and if he was true to himself he wished to become a idol instead of studying business, but he covered his true self and became the sassy boy he is in front of Taehyung. "Well I was not singing for you to listen ok it was my will and if you have any problem then you could have left I didn't forced you to listen to me singing " Jungkook said in kinda rude tone and Taehyung knew that he fucked up so he immediately said "hey buddy cool down I was just teasing you, you sang really well even better than the singer himself. I can bet that if you'd have auditioned in an entertainment company you'd have became one and that too the best one". " Well I am not one so I don't need any complement ok".

Jungkook now started packing his stuff and Taehyung frowned at that. "Where are you going? " "I don't know about you but I am damn hungry and it's lunch time now so I am going to eat". Saying that he picked up his things and then started his walk towards cafeteria and Taehyung too stood up and chased after him.

They reached and saw all the hyungs were already sitting on the table and had also got food for taekook too. They sat and hyungs started talking. "Soo Taehyung are you ready for the basketball match? " Yoongi asked. "Match? but don't we have it at the end of year why this time this sudden change of time? " Taehyung asked. "We don't know either but we are happy though but also extremely depressed as you know our exams are also on the way"Hope said. "I can feel you hoba i can" Yoongi said in a tired tone.

They all startes talking about the game and also reliving their memories. Taehyung was laughing at the funny memory his hyung said when his focus went to Jungkook who was also giving his bunny smile while listening to them. "You know jungkook is also an ace in football he used to be the captain but then he said that he don't want to be and wanted to just play as a player" Namjoon hyung suddenly said and hearing that vminjin were  surprised and than looked in jungkook's direction who seemed quite blushy at the moment.

  "Wow well I don't expect less from him though he is amazing in every field but still I feel proud of him"jimin said. Taehyung didn't said anything but he was extremely impressed by jungkook being good in basketball and also he can't deny what jimin said that his baby is a pro in everything.

They continued their chit chat until the bell rang and they had to part ways.

Jungkook entered in his class and was not surprised when he heard the murmuring about the match. He went to his seat and sat down. "Hey buddy how did the paper go? " Mark asked him. "Was very good how about you?" "Well not bad but not soo good". Jungkook just gives him a smile.

"Are you excited for the match cause damn I am you know I always wanted to be the captain to swoon some nice guy but my bad luck when I was first selected in the team my leg sprained so couldn't do that and second time when I was selected I tried my best to perform give my best cause my first ever crush was also there  but guess what again my bad luck I got my hand injured". Mark said in a sad tone.

"It's sad to hear that you didn't got to have you're crush's attention and be injured but i am also excited for the match". "Oh don't be sad about my crush we are boyfriends now". "What really". " Yeah actually when I injured my hand he helped me soo much in my studies and also he also took care of me and at the end he confessed that he had feelings for me and he wanted to tell me a long time ago but was afraid I would reject him like hell man because of you I got my hand injured and you're saying I would reject him never and that's how our love sweet love started ".

Jungkook was happy for his friend. "It's good to hear you both are together now but may I know his name". Jungkook asked with uncertainty but Mark just scoffed in his way and said "not only know his name I am gonna get you to meet him after all he studies in the same uni". Jungkook gave him a huge grin and then heard all the moment of Mark with his boyfriend.