ch 48

Taehyung was now infront of the entertainment company and was walking inside.

Jungkook who was practicing a while ago came to the cafe of the company to get something to eat, when he saw people were murmuring among themselves and so he confusedly looked around when he got a glimpse of a very familiar back going inside the elevator. But jungkook thought why would taehyung come to his company, so he shrugged and went inside the cafe.

On the other side when tae entered the office, he saw how the now ex-ceo was on a call with a horrified expression.

"I guess you got the news already, how sad i wanted to tell you myself but never mind" Tae said with a fake typa pout.

"What do you want from me, I never meddled in you business now why the hell are you meddling in my".

"Well what I wanted I already got and about not meddling in my business that you did the day you dared to take artist and their work for granted"

"Why are you concerned about them, it's not your business if I take them for granted or not, they work under me so they have to follow me and my rules".

"Well not anymore now, will you voluntarily give me the company or want me to do it in my way" Tae asked raising his eyebrow.

Ex- CEO knew he can't do anything anymore as the company was under kim, cause it was his own fault of being soo much greedy and giving out shares more then required for extra funds/money.

He took a deep sigh and called his secretary to make the ownership documents.

"No need for that sir, I have already prepared the documents" Saiyom said and took out the documents from his bag.

"Very well than you saved us time, so are you ready, the media is already outside so let's go and make it official". Tae said and the ex - CEO called everyone in the auditorium to make this announcement.

So here everyone is in the auditorium along with media and our precious boy jungkook too with other artists.

Almost everyone knew about the news as it was everywhere on social media and tv.

But few didn't and so they were looking around confusedly.

"Hello everyone, from today onwards the ownership of this company is being handed over to Kim Corp. and it will be taken over by them". The ex -CEO said and went towards the table to sign the documents while tae was standing there waiting for him to sign the documents.

Once done the reporters were trying their best to get info from tae about the sudden takeover and etc.

Jungkook who was watching everything was also confused but his focus never went away from tae and he kept looking at him.

But tae didn't looked at kook as he knew he would run to him and hug him tightly as it's been a while since they last saw each other.

So here tae is standing near the mic to give a small speech.

"Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing good, as you got to know from now on this is our company and so the rules will be as per our contract you all are required to re-enter into a contract which will be drafted from our company containing rules and regulations made by me and also you all are free to decline it if you want to no pressure from us Or the company, thank you enjoy you day ahead you all are free for the rest of the day". Tae said and looked around the people when his eyes met his Bunny's eyes and he sure he was about to run to him but stopped himself when he heard claps from others they were all happy as they knew tae is a great person and he will handle them amazingly.

One after one everyone left and tae was also leaving after he took a look around in the company with the company's secretary, whom he is not gonna remove as he was efficient for his work.

Tae was passing throw a studio but stopped when he saw the name plate on it and after couple of seconds he left from there.

Tae was going back to his company while his secretary had to make a  few changes in B.L entertainment so he stayed.

When he was in front of the company gate with his car, he saw that jungkook was outside the company sitting on a bench, so he asked his driver to stop the car and after he pulled down his window.

"Hey what happen, are you alright"tae asked concerned.

Jungkook looked up upon hearing his voice and shook his head but the tears in his eyes were enough for tae to be on his knees infront of him.

"Hey baby  what happened , are you hurt, did somebody said something are you sick tell me love" Jungkook didn't said anything and hugged tae tightly.

And so tae also hugged him and slowly took him in his arms walking back to his car and getting inside while he had kook wrapped around himself and asked his driver to drive them home.

Upon reaching home tae placed jungkook on the couch and gave him water to drink.

"Now tell me bub what happened hmm". " No-thing, it's just I know you did all this for me didn't you, you heard him scolding me yesterday".

"Hmm and i now remember that i have to be mad at you for not telling me everything before". "Tae, thank you soo much for everything you did for me and i am sorry if I ever hurt you or your feelings, I love you soo much love".

"Hmm I see you want me to be more mad huh, there is nothing I did for you cause everything I did was for us and I love you too my love".