ch 45

Jungkook was locked in his room but then his mother came and took him from there and dragged to the hall.

Jungkook saw that there were some bags which his father was putting near the door.

"What are you both doing, let me go".
"You really think we will let you be out ever again never we have had enough, now we are not letting you go and also we are leaving this country today" Saying this Mrs. Jeon unlocked the door but jungkook freed his hand from her grip and said.

"No I will not go anywhere, if you want just leave but i will not go". "So that you and your that lover boy can be together, never jungkook we already had enough, we won't let you be a faggot anymore you will be leaving with" Mr. Jeon said.

But jungkook also was being resistance and as a result Mr. Jeon was about to slap him when his hand was grabbed and jungkook who was anticipating a slap opened his eyes when he didn't get one.

"I. Haven't. Even. Given. The. Right. To. Touch. Jungkook. To. Anyone. Slapping. Him. Is. A. Way. Far. Thing." Tae said with greeted teeth.

Jungkook looked at tae with tears who just took his hand and brought him closer to himself.

Police sirens were heard and in came some officers along with jimin.

"You are under arrest Mr and Mrs. Jeon for abusing your son and and also for kidnapping him". The officer said.

"What  proof do you have officer that  we abused him or kidnapped him" Mr. Jeon asked.

"Well Mr. Jeon we have a report from the hospital jungkook was admitted to and also the cameras at that street are quite helpful to know the cars number and then get to the culprit" The officer smirked and after cuffing them they left.

Once it was just taeminkook, jimin went and hugged jungkook.

"Are you alright did they do something to you hmm".
"No hyung i am alright and thank you for bringing the police, they deserved it".

"Well you should be thanking tae for that he was the one who told me to do so".
Jungkook looked at tae and said "Thank you soo much hyung and also sorry for what happened yesterday".
"Let's  talk about it later now let's go we have to catch up with the remaining classes ok".

Jimin knew something happened but he let it be and so they left for uni.

At evening when taekook came back home. Jungkook was thinking of various ways to have a conversation with taehyung but he didn't got the chance as once they came, taehyung went in his room and then didn't came out.

So now jungkook stood outside his room and knocked the door after taking a deep breath.

The door opened and tae stood there with a towel around his neck.

"Do you need something" Tae asked.
"Um no but i want to tell you something".
Tae nodded his head waiting for jungkook to continue.

"I.. I...I...". Tae was still waiting fir jungkook to say something but he was confused with the way he was stuttering.

"What is it jungkook tell me are you alright". Jungkook looked at him and nodded his head. "I.. I.. am hungry, so let's go and eat outside today".
"Oh you go will just get car keys and be there ok". Jungkook went to the door taking a deep sigh 'how am I supposed to tell him'.

They both had went to the same restaurant as before and now jungkook was thinking of different ways to talk with tae.

They both were done with food and were exiting the restaurant when jungkook saw a park near it.

"Hyung let's have a walk in the park". Taehyung looked at the park and then at jungkook nodding his head they both went in that way.

They were both walking, when jungkook thought it was now time to start the conversation.

"Um hyung thank you".  Taehyung looked his way and asked "why?". "For protecting me from my parents that day, today and always". "There is nothing to thank about jungkook i will protect you everytime i have to, you are mine". Jungkook looked his way when he heard that. "I mean you are precious to hyungs and also me i won't let anything or anyone hurt you ever again, only if I knew before I would have got you out way before".

"It's alright hyung I am just grateful for what you did". "Jungkook did you tell hyung about all this?". "No I never did but they found out by themselves about it". "Hmm thought soo but why didn't they did something about it nor told me"

"Because I refused their help and they didn't told you because maybe they thought it was not appreciatable to tell about me without me knowing". "Oh wait, so hyungs used to meet you at night and that's how they found out about it". Jungkook nodded his head.

They talked for some more time and taehyung said to return back home.

They were at home and were about to enter their rooms when tae turned and called jungkook.

"Jungkook, I am sorry for yesterday". Jungkook's heart was beating fast cause now was the time. "There is nothing to be sorry about and also I am sorry for my behavior hyung I shouldn't have acted like that and said things like that".

"Let's forget about everything jungkook ok and now go to sleep it's already too late, good night" Saying that tae was about to turn around when his hand was held, he was turned and he felt lips on his lips.
It was a little longer peck from jungkook and tae was frozen.

"I love you too damn it" Jungkook whispered lowly. Saying that he went in his room squealing, blushing he jumped on his bed and turned here and there he was too much happy.

On the other hand tae turned,  went in his room and that's when he looked at himself  in the mirror, his whole face was completely red. He also squealed and whole night kept touching his lips while rolling on his bed.

They both were on rainbow that night.