20

"You! Why are you here?", I stood up from my bed shoving him quickly not wanting him here.

"You? Now that's quite rude. The names Jarred but yet.. You already knew that", He quickly suddenly moved and was holding the journal I had found.

"Where did you get this?", He snapped quickly.

"What? The library here.. What's it to you?", I quickly tried to grab it but he just held it higher above himself so I couldn't possibly reach it.

"You don't have the right to take it, but I thank you", He smiled kindly as he walked towards the window.

"What? You thank me?", I responded quickly before he had the chance to do anything.

"You found my old diary.. Yeah I've been a vampire for a while, but I think you already knew that.. Not sure if you did but now you know", He smiled kindly. Which was odd.

"Where do you think your going?", I asked him quickly as he stood right by the open window.

"Now wouldn't it look suspicious if u left your room after visiting hours?", He smirked at his response.

"Who gives a flying fuck about visiting hours I have so many questions", I quickly stepped towards him.

"Well then Kylie don't you think you should get out of here?", He smiled quickly and next thing I knew he was gone.

I frustratingly pulled at my hair stomping my feet annoyingly. I stood there as I the cold fresh air calmed me down.

"Kylie?", I turned around to find Sabrina looking at me confusingly.

"Oh sorry about earlier, I didn't mean any of it", I sincerely meant every single world I had just said.

"Kylie it's okay, everyone lashes out sometimes", She genuinely smiled.

"Thank you for forgiving me", I ran up to her giving her a smile.

"Of course no problem, still stuck on that same thought?", She pulled away asking me that question.

"Yes I'm leaving as soon as I can I don't belong here and I'll tell everyone as soon as I can", I smiled kindly as I responded to Sab.

"I still cannot fathom the thought that I am a witch.. Kylie I am a witch and I love it", She stood up smiling proudly while half laughing.

"Okay I'm exhausted we should probably head off to sleep", I said sleepily as I walked over to my bed.

The minute my head hit the pillow I dozed off into a deep slumber.