43

I opened my eyes slowly to see the sun shining through my window curtains hitting my floor nicely making it seem all cozy in my room. I quickly looked down and realized I was still in my clothes, I decided to quickly hop in a shower, once I was out I threw on a comfy shirt and my sweatpants. I decided to just have some cereal, once I was done with my cereal I went back up to my room and laid on my bed, I turned on the tv and decided to finally turn on my phone, I saw it was already 3pm, I also noticed I had 4 missed calls from my mother so I quickly called her back.

"Mom hey", I said happily as I heard the ringing stop.

"Kylie, why haven't you picked up any of my calls?", She sounded irritated slightly.

"Mom I just woke up sorry I had a long night", I sighed into the phone lowering the TV volume.

"That guy that I saw before is he you're new boyfriend?", She sounded so cocky it made me laugh.

"Mom, he has a name. Elijah. And yes he is..", I smiled just at the thought of that.

"Oh I must meet him when I get back", She sounded happy, which made me even happier.

"So how's everything there?", I asked her quickly.

"Mom?", She wasn't responding I just heads muffling noises.

"Honey? I have to go more work things I'll call you later if I can I love you and miss you loads", She quickly told me.

"Oh okay love you too and miss you as well", I responded quickly as she hung up the phone.

I then decided to just watch some Netflix for the rest of the day my body was tired out from everything that had happened. That includes the thing that happened with Harry last night, I was so happy and everything felt right but I was new to this and I knew he wasn't and I just felt, I felt almost afraid that he would judge me because I wasn't good enough, even though I knew he cared about me and loved me. I don't know.

I suddenly heard a knock at my door.
As I opened the door I was shocked to see Arianna.

"Oh hello", I smiled as she hugged me.

"Hey Kylie", She sounded upset.

"What happened what's wrong? Come inside please", I closed my door as she walked in and sat down on the couch.

"It's all Dustin", She looked at me now crying.

"Oh my god babe what happened talk to me", she sat down on the couch as I made some tea and then sat down next to her handing her the other cup of tea I made.

"Thank you", She sniffled softly.

"Now tell me what happened", I sympathetically responded.

"He decided it would be fun to play with my feelings, he said he liked me and then we kissed.. And one thing led to another-", Her voice slightly cracked she then took a deep breathe and continued. "Anyway one thing led to another and then this morning he decides to tell me he found somebody else", She then started sobbing, I quickly took the cup of tea and hugged her quickly.

"It will all be okay, he's a dick. And not worth your tears okey?", I looked at her as we pulled away from our hug.

"Hold on a second okay?", I stood up as she nodded her head and drank some of her tea.

I immediately took out my phone and stepped out of the house calling Sab and Alyssa.

"Can you guys get over here right now?", I asked them frantically.

"What's up?", I turned around to see Alyssa and Sab both there.

"I love having super natural friends", I laughed nervously.

"So what's up", Sabrina asked.

"Arianna, Dustin decided it would be fun to have sex with her and then say he found someone else, so can you guys just stay here and comfort her while I go kill Dustin", I looked over at Sab and Alyssa as they both smiled and pat me on the back.

"Okey thank you guys so much", I laughed softly as I then turned around and started walking down the street.

I then picked up my phone to see Elijah calling me.

"Just the person I wanted to talk to", I laughed nervously into my phone.

"What's up?", I heard his deep caring sexy voice.

"Where's Dustin?", I asked him quickly.

"Right next to me why?", He sounded very confused.

"Just tell me where you guys are", I was pissed off enough already.

"The bar-".

"Okey see you in 5", I then hung up the phone and turned the corner to see the bar right in front of my eyes.

"Dustin, I need to speak to you outside right now", I looked over at him as I walked into the bar.

"Umm okey..", He stood up and followed me outside along with Elijah and Evan.

"Can I speak to Dustin alone?", I harshly said towards Evan and Elijah, I didn't mean to sound rude but this was for Dustin and Dustin only.

"Okey..", Evan and Elijah sat by the curb far enough.

"You are such a fucking dickhead how dare you Dustin how dare you!", I practically shouted in his face.

"She told you didn't she", He crossed his arms.

"Yes of course she did, I'm her friend you hurt her you idiot", I stood there still fuming mad.

"Look you have no business yelling at me", He cockily responded.

"Your an absolute dickhead! I have every right to be upset with you right now you hurt my best friend no one gets away with that", I came really close to his face pointing my finger towards him yelling.

"Yo chill", He stepped back laughing.

"You think this is fucking funny", I then don't know what came over for me but I slapped him.

"Oh my god Kylie", Elijah ran over grabbing me by my waist pulling me back.

"Your such a little bitch, you know what I don't give a shit that I hurt Arianna don't come into things that aren't your business", He spat at me.

"Dick", I muttered under my breathe as Elijah finally let go of me.

"Kylie.. Relax", he looked straight into my eyes.

"Okey fine..", I softly breathed in and out I then looked over at Dustin. "You know what Dustin.. I am honestly so sorry that your a dickhead so incredibly fucking sorry for yo-".

Next thing I knew Elijah was carrying me away, finally he let me down as we had already turned around the corner.

"What are you thinking?", He looked at me with his brows furrowed.

"He fucking deserved it", I looked at him then back at the ground realizing what I had just done. "Okey it was stupid but I hate when people hurt the people I love", I looked at him as he sat down on the curb next to me hugging me.

"I know it's okay", He laughed softly.

"Why are you laughing?", I looked over at him confused.

"Your small but tough", He looked into my eyes.

I leaned in and kissed him softly.

"Okey, I better get home to Arianna", I stood up as he stood up hugging me.

"I'll walk you home", He wrapped his arm around mine as we childishly walked back over to my house laughing.