26

I saw a familiar figure walk towards Elijah and I, I stood up immediately when I saw who it was.

Alyssa.

"Eli- oh look what the cat dragged into the neighbourhood", She immediately spat when she saw me.

"Alyssa this is ridiculous I apologized and you haven't even apologized once for practically killing me! I can't help that I think he's a good man", I raised my voice a bit, annoyed.

"You think apologizing is going to fix this?! You bitch!", She in a flash ran towards me but Evan showed up out of no where grabbing her as Elijah stood in front of me.
But this was enough I can fight for myself.

"How am I a bitch for believing a person is good", I stepped in front of Elijah.

"The man you think is good killed my parents!", She yelled out at me.

Oh my god.

"Alyssa im so sorry", I immediately walked towards her and hugged her.

"Let go of me", She shoved me off her and walked away.

"I had no idea", I looked up at Evan and Elijah.

"Don't worry I'll go deal with her", Evan ran off towards Alyssa.

"You okay?", Elijah looked down at me.

"Yes I'm fine, just kind of shocked that's it", I looked back at where Alyssa and Evan once stood but had already turned the corner.

"She'll forgive you, she's Alyssa I've known her... For a long time", He laughed as he pulled me into a tight loving hug which I gladly accepted at this point.

"want a ride home?", Elijah asked me softly as we broke our hug.

"Yes thanks", I slowly turned away from him and we walked over to his car.

Once we made It into the car we drove off.

"How long do you think she'll stay mad at me?", I blurted out as we drove silently.

"Well considering the fact that she just told you one of her deepest secrets shouldn't be to long-", I turned away and I saw from the corner of my eye that he was looking at me.

"Don't worry everything will be okay", He softly held onto my hand, I smiled returning the gesture.

"So are you guys doing anything tomorrow?", I asked softly as we pulled into my street.

"Umm, no not that I know of", He responded softly.

"Want to do something? Maybe go to the park and just walk or anything really?", I sat looking at him.

"How about I surprise you?", He looked at me but quickly looked back at the road.

"Sounds great, on one condition", I sat back in a regular position which would mean me facing the road.

"Anything. Name it.", He turned the car Into my little neighbourhood.

"Causal or not comfy", I laughed softly.

"Causal, like what you normally wear. It can literally be sweatpants and a sweatshirt, anything", He chuckled softly under his breath.

"Okay okay I got it", I laughed along with him as he pulled in front of my house.

"Thank you for driving me home", I unbuckled my seat belt.

"No problem, I'm always here-".

"Did you jus-", I Interrupted him but to only have him Interrupt me.

"Yes, yes I did.. And I meant it", He looked deeply into my eyes.

I got distracted, not only did he just say that he would always be there for me. But he's eyes and him.

"Are you going to say anything? Or..", He laughed softly and I kind of just laughed awkwardly along.

"Yes.. I mean this", I looked into his eyes deeply.

"Mean wha-".

I kissed him.

And he kissed me back, leaning softly into me as he unbuckled his seat belt holding me softly, his mouth travelled from my mouth down to my neck, he bit softly and I moaned heavily under my breath. Suddenly he shoved me off of him and sat towards the window.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?", I quickly touched his arm letting him know I was there for him.

"Don't touch me just please leave", He covered half his face with his hand.

"o-okay", I turned around and opened up the car door, I stepped out and slowly closed the car door, just as I turned around Elijah was in front of me.

"I'm not going to let you go to sleep confused and stress about this, it's just I heard your blood flowing and it got to much", He quickly explained.

I smiled slowly. Such a cutie.

"Don't worry about It", I slowly said as I leant In giving him a kiss. I slowly pulled away looking into his eyes.

"Goodnight Elijah", I said barely audible.

"Goodnight Kylie", I heard his voice as I turned around walking into my house.

-------------------
===========
-------------------

Sorry I haven't updated this story in forever I accidentally broke my phone (I dropped it down two flights of escalators because I got shocked oops) and then my laptop the keyboards don't respond correctly if I try to type on there and right now Im using my iPod so im sorry for not updating in years I love you all so much!!! -D