36

"Kylie-".

"Stop Alyssa I'm busy looking through all of this", I interrupted Alyssa yet again, immediately after our meeting today we had all decided to depart our own ways while Alyssa and I travelled down to her house and down into her basement as well as her attic, we were in the basement now and after we were going to check out the attic. I was sat by two open boxes looking through photos while she was just overall searching everything including smelling.

"Kylie-".

"What?", I looked at her finally.

"Can't you just ask your friend Sabrina to cast some sort of spell on me to take away the compultion or something?", She sat down on the floor practically sulking.

"I tried it doesn't work like that", I looked back through the boxes putting down the pile of photos I had just looked through.

"What do you mean it doesn't work like that?", She looked at me confused.

I quickly turned away from the box and sat across from her, "look Alyssa, according to Sabrina if she casts this spell you could lose you're entire memory, and plus if you have drank this demonic drink so witch spell will work on you, it's all apart of it", I then looked at her as if I was waiting for her approval or something.

"Okey I guess..", she turned back around looking through toys and more things, while I turned back around towards photos.

Finally after what felt like three hours of looking though all of her childhood stuff and there was a lot, I finally held a photo. In this photo was a baby Alyssa, I can tell because it looked like her, and I saw this little boy, maybe about four years old in the picture, he had bright blue-ish/yellow eyes, he had dark brown hair and just matched Alyssa's description of this man very perfectly.

"Alyssa?", I called out to her quickly while looking at this photo.

"Yeah?", She looked at me then looked down at my hands and rushed over.

"What is this?", I handed the photo to her.

"It's my family photo. Two siblings. Two parents", She kind of sat there in shock.

"Do you remember his name? Anything?", I gently pressed a bit more out of her.

"Wait a second", I motioned for her to put the photo back in my hand.

"What? Why?", She stuck the photo further away from me.

"Alyssa", I practically whined.

"Tell me first", she pretty much demanded.

"Okey fine, my family does this certain thing where we right everyone's names in the back of the photo behind the persons head", I pointed to the photo.

She then handed it to me.

"Don't you want to see if you're family did this?", I put the photo towards her.

"No, please Kylie can you just do it?", She looked at me with pleadingly eyes.

"Of course of course", I turned the picture around and there it was, four names.

Alyssa, Mason, Mother (Angelia), Father (George).

"Alyssa his name Is Mason, do you remember a mason?", I showed the picture to her again.

She didn't take the picture instead she stood up and looked out the window, I decided to give her some time to think I immediately grabbed my phone and opened up my camera app, I took a photo of the front photo and then the back, of the names.

"I remember", she quietly stated.

I quickly put my phone along with the picture back into my pocket as I stood next to her.

"He disappeared one day, that was the last day I saw him-".

"Do you remember what happened?", I interrupted accidentally.

"Yes". She looked at me then back out the window, "we were playing in this house near the fireplace, suddenly I remember my mother telling me to go to the kitchen and when I looked back Mason was gone. And I guess they sent him to this demonic world where he is actually trying to reach out to me-", She then turned to look at me. "Kylie I can't do this, my brother is trying to talk to me I'm not going to break the spell I can't", She then suddenly vanished. Leaving me alone there, shocked.

I immediately stepped out of Alyssa's house quickly opening up my phone and calling Harry.

By the second ring he had picked up.

"Elijah?", I was kind of out of breathe due to running out of her house like a maniac to see if I could catch her, I obviously had failed miserably.

"Kylie? Are you okay? Did you found anything? What happened?", All his questions bombarding me at once.

"Yes, yes, yes, and Alyssa happened.", I quickly answered all of his questions.

"Tell me", Was all I heard from the other line.

"Basically we found this photo, with her brother her mother and her father, apparently her fathers name is George and her mothers name is Angelia and her brothers name is Mason, after she found that out she told me the last day she remembers was when they were playing by the fireplace as children suddenly her parents came barging into the house and her mother took her to the kitchen I think, and when she looked back her brother was gone, and now she believes that this brother of hers is trying to reach out to her from the demonic world so now she refuses to do anything and she vanished", I finally finished what I had to say while he probably was taking it all in.

"Okay.. Where are you?", He softly asked.

"Outside her house, I thought I would e able to catch her but I couldn't", I then sat down by the steps.

"Okay I'll be there In 5-".

Before I could respond the line cut off.

Great.

I sat there staring at the picture until suddenly I heard a voice.

"Kylie?".