23

"Thanks for tonight, I missed you", I meant every word I said as Elijah and I turned onto my street.

"Your welcome and I missed you to", He smiled at me then looked back at the sidewalk.

*ding ding*

I looked down at my phone to see I had a message from Dustin.

Dustin: "Can I call you?".

I quickly responded with.

"I'll call you later".

I put my phone back in my pocket but as I looked immediately I saw Elijah's face come towards mine and our lips connected.

The electricity I felt in my body, not to mention the amazing feeling itself felt amazing. He trailed his arms down from my face wrapping around my waist, as I lifted my hands to cup his face. His tongue begged for entrance and I gladly accepted.

"Kylie is that you?", I quickly jumped away from Harry fixing my hair to see it was my mom calling from the window.

"Yeah Ill be right in", I watched as she closed the window and closed the blinds.

I turned to look back at Elijah and I looked down in embarrassment.

"I liked that", I suddenly heard his deep electrifying voice.

"So did I", I smiled up. I leant in to hug him and he gladly accepted the hug embracing me tightly.

"I'll see you tomorrow?", I asked him as I walked up the steps towards the door to my house.

"I'll call you tonight", He smirked as he walked down the street and was gone in a flash, I opened up the door to my house and stepped inside.

"Kylie, you hungry?", I heard my mom call from the kitchen.

"No,I ate earlier but thank you..", I walked into the kitchen giving her a kiss on the cheek and I turned away to walk back up the stairs towards my room.

Once I stepped into my room I closed my door quietly but when I turned around I felt a pair of hands softly grab my face and slam there lips into mine.

"I just had to do that again", I opened up my eyes to see Elijah.

He smiled and was out like a flash. I sat on my bed trying to comprehend what had just happened.

I stepped into the bathroom and did my routine. Brush teeth, Brush hair, Wash face etc.
Once I stepped out of my room I took off my uncomfortable clothing and changed into my black comfortable pyjama shorts and my black sweatshirt, I let my hair down and sat down on my bed and just kind of smiled.

Dustin. Oh my god I completely forgot about him. I immediately picked up my phone and pressed his name in my contacts.

"Kylie? Finally!", He sounded really relieved.

"Dustin? May I help you..", I lay down on my bed with the phone pressed against my ear.

"Yes.. Well firstly I wanted to apologize", He quickly spoke up.

"Apologize?", I sat up in confusion.

"Yes, with the whole Arianna thing with my file name and getting into the principals office, I'm just sorry", I heard silence afterwards.

"It's okay.. ", I kind of dragged the okay off because it was okay I was just curious.

"So I heard you know".

"I know", I looked out the window at the beautiful starry night.