40

"Kylie?".

I looked around me to suddenly see, nothing. I couldn't move. It was pitch black. It was that same thing you see when you're about to fall asleep, you're eyes are closed. Pure darkness. I can't hear anything other then my own thoughts and whoever just called my name.

"Kylie?", I Heard the voice again.

"Hello?", I called out.

"Oh Kylie thank goodness you're somewhat okey, Mason choked you. You fainted. So you're somewhat awake but you're not fully conscious", I heard Sab quickly respond.

"What the hell how do I wake up? What's happened to Alyssa? Where am I?", I yelled out in terror.

"The only way for you to wake up is to wait, and as for Alyssa I have no idea, you're my only source of contact. And you're exactly where you are when you fainted on the floor near the door, at least that's the sense I feel", She told me all of that quickly; I guess trying to make sure I wouldn't start panicking.

"Okay.. okay", I softly muttered the last okay under my breathe.

Suddenly I saw a very bright light, I immediately squinted my eyes. As my eyes readjusted to the light I realized it was just the window, when I looked to my side I saw Alyssa sitting by my side, looking very anxious.

"Kylie?", She saw me and immediately hugged me quickly.

"Yeah Alyssa", My voice kind of croaked.

"Here", she quickly handed me a cup of water.

"How am I awake suddenly?", I looked at her confused.

"I fed you my blood, I tried to just let you wake up naturally but you weren't waking up and I panicked", she sincerely responded.

"It's okey.. I'm awake, that's all that matters right?", I looked at her nervously laughing trying to ease the moment.

"You and you're optimism, one of the very many reasons I love you", She looked at me laughing, she looked as if she had just let go of some crazy stressful stuff. Makes sense.

"Aw.. Thank you, I love you to", I say up straight drinking some water.

"What now?", I looked at her.

"We leave", She looked at me smiling.

"What? That easy? How long was I out for?", I looked at her.

"Not that easy, Kylie you were out for around 3 hours. During those two hours I had to do a lot of arguing with my brother, finally I attacked him and he went unconscious, he'll be unconscious for at least another hour so we must leave as quickly as we can", She looked at me, I stood up quickly as she helped me up.

"okey.. Let's go", I smiled at her happily.

We stepped towards the kitchen.

"Now what?", Alyssa looked at me.

"Say these words: "Sefer Majaja Kalala Frefrafel Mojokilamani", she finished her odd sentence.

Alyssa and I joined hands.

"Repeat?", I opened my eyes as I looked at Alyssa. She nodded.

"Sefer Majaja Kalala Frefrafel Mojokilamani", I started, finally we had finished saying it about three times.

I blinked and suddenly I was in the room. I fully opened my eyes and jumped up. I saw Alyssa just waking up.

I looked over at Sabrina.

"So it's over? It's done", I smiled wide.

"Yes.. Congratulations", She smiled.

I looked over at Elijah as he smirked at me.

I quickly ran towards him and jumped into his arms, he spun me around I softly nuzzled my head into his neck.

"I'm so glad you're okay, you scared me", He whispered into my ear.

"I'm sorry", I pulled away softly nervously laughing.

"You and your apologizing", He laughed softly kissing my head softly as he set me back down to the ground.

As I turned around I saw Alyssa sat up looking very confused.

"Alyssa!", I ran over to her and hugged her quickly.

"Why are you hugging me?", She laughed softly.

"Because I'm glad you're okay", I pulled away softly sitting next to her.

"Aw that's very sweet of you", She smiled kindly.

She looked around at all of us smiling.

"What are you all doing here?", She looked at everyone.

"We all came to support you; and make sure you were going to be okay and for when you wake up we will all be here for you", Evan spoke up quickly.

"Oh thank you", She smiled again laughing softly.

"You're welcome", I responded for everyone.

"If you don't mind me asking a questio-".

"Anything go", I sat comfortably on the bed.

"Who are you?", She looked at me confused.

"What? It's me...-", when I looked at her again and saw her complete confusion I then responded quickly. "Kylie, it's me Kylie", I looked back at Sab as she was already searching through a book.

"Oh hello I'm... Im... See my name is..", She looked down at her hands as if deep in thought.

"What can you remember?", Arianna quickly spoke up.

"I only remember a few different childhood moments.. But that doesn't answer my question", She looked at all of us confused.

"Alyssa, you're name is Alyssa", I quickly spoke up.

"Oh.. What's wrong with me?", She looked up at all of us.

"Sabrina?", I turned around to Sab.

"I have no idea", Sab admitted defeat.

"Who are you all and why are in my bedroom? Get out! You're all strangers I don't know if I can trust you", She stood up quickly yelling.