24

"How are you dealing with things?", was all I heard after a long awkward deafening silence.

"Good..", I sat there picking at my nails awkwardly.

"Good? I heard you put yourself in a mental institution, cmon really Kylie? Your not crazy". My eyes immediately almost bulged out of there sockets.

"I've heard that many times and what do you mean you've heard? What is there some sort of vampire magazine out there? What did I make the front page?!", I raised my voice a bit.

"No.. There's no vampire magazine okay stop pretending like we have our own little world or something", He sounded quite a bit hurt.

"Oh my god your a vampire aren't you?", I lay down half smiling.

"Kind of".

"Kind of?", I questioned.

"Well I'm an original-".

"Your related to Jarred?", I opened up my eyes in shock.

"You know jarred-?".

"Yeah long story", I looked over at my clock and yawned.

"Look I'll see you tomorrow I need to hit the hay im exhausted", I yawned softly again.

"Okay goodnight Kylie".

"Goodnight", I hung up my phone. I leaned over and put my phone in my charger and lay down immediately closing my eyes and falling into a deep slumber.

"Kylie why would you do that?", I looked up from the floor.

Wait. The floor? What was I doing on the floor.
I sat up looking around me. I was in a large room, made out of wood. I immediately stood up and ran towards the door trying to get out but I failed miserably and fell back. I picked my hand back up I realized I couldn't get through the door it was like there was an invisible wall.

"Who's there?", I yelled out.

"It's me", I looked behind me to see Evan.

"Evan? Where are we? How did I get here?", I asked him quickly fully standing up.

"We are in our old house and your dreaming", He had his hands placed behind his back as he smirked.

"Our? And what? What do you mean im dreaming?", I looked outside to find it nice and sunny, odd for nightfall.

"Mine and Elijah's and yes I can get inside your head", He smiled widely.

"How can you get inside my head? And why are you smiling like that?", I walked closer to him confused.

"Vampire, duh. And I'm smiling at you like this because your head is very easy to get into", He chuckled softly under his breathe.

"Okay, so what am I doing here exactly?", I was practically begging him to answer me quickly.

"I want to show you something", He closed his eyes softly. I blinked and next thing I knew I was in a little boys room.

"Is this Elijah's room?", I walked over near the bed.

"Yes, well little Elijah's room", He chuckled as he sat down onto a rocking chair as I looked around.

"So why did you bring me here?", I looked behind me at Evan.

"For that", Evan points behind me. I turn around and see a journal on the bed.

I slowly walked over to the bed and sat down. Flannel sheets, cute. I picked up the journal and immediately it flung open to a certain page.

"What is this?", I look up at Evan.

"I know what happened between you two, and I think you should know what happened to him as a child before you get serious with him", He rocked slowly back and forth.

"Evan that's for Elijah to tell me when he is ready", I immediately shut the book and put it back on the bed.

"Come on Kylie this is something your going to want to know", He closed his eyes in frustration.

"When Elijah is ready to tell me whatever this is about he can tell me I'm not going to snoop behind his back and poke around at his secretive things", I stood up.

"Trustworthy.. Good to know, and okay fine but don't say I didn't warn you", He raised his eyebrows as he stood up again.

"Now please get out of my head", I shove him back softly as I try to walk out of the room but got stopped again by this mysterious invisible wall.

"Evan what is this? why can't I leave these rooms?", I turned behind me.

"It's a spell cast by a witch, see normally it's meant for only vampires but this witch is quite powerful and I managed to make her also cast this spell towards you", He then stepped forward.

"Oh.. Okay", I looked back at the open door.

"Kylie?", I heard a familiar voice call me.

"Hello?", I turn around to find Evan gone.

"Evan?", I look around frantically.

"Kylie?", I heard the same voice again. Suddenly everything began to fade.

"Wake up", I felt something shove me suddenly I opened up my eyes slowly to find myself in my bed in my room.

"What?", I softly mutter under my breath.

"Kylie honey you have school", I heard my mothers voice as she walked down the stairs.

I groaned softly and sat up straight. What happened last night. Did that actually happen.

"Kylie?", I heard my mothers voice again.

"I'm up im up", I stood up and jumped into the shower.