47.

"it's always so dreary here-"

"It's nightfall what do you expect", Elijah interrupted me.

"Excuse you mister, you didn't let me finish-", i laughed softly. "I never said I didn't love it, that's exactly the point I adore it", I looked up at the sky.

"It's behind here", Elijah walked behind a big rock as I followed behind him carefully.

"I hear something", I immediately grabbed Elijah's arm making sure he would stop.

I closed my eyes and tried to focus on the hearing.

"All I hear is mumbles", I whispered towards Elijah.

"Time for an investigation", He continued walking towards the door.

we walked towards this front door, Elijah slowly opened it. so silently you could hear a penny drop and it would be louder then that.

"No we cannot do that! It's too risky!", I heard a unfamiliar man voice.

"Please, I can't do this anymore", i heard Sabrina's voice.

I immediately started walking towards the sounds of their voices terrified for Sabrina.
Before I could even reach the door Elijah grabbed me and shoved me to the side with his hand over my mouth.

"Elij- what vhe hel", i tried mumbling through his hand.

"Shh", he whispered silently.

Suddenly everything around us went quiet.

"I swear I heard footsteps", I heard Sabrina's voice.

"You're going crazy", I heard the mans voice again.

Elijah slowly took his hand off of my mouth and helped me stand up, I tried walking towards where Sabrina was but harry threw me over his shoulder and ran out as fast as he could, which was pretty damn fast.

"Elijah what the hell was that all about?!", I practically yelled at him as he let me down.

"Look-",

"No you look! I heard my best friends voice in there and she sounded scared and in trouble I need to help her what the fuck is wrong with you for stopping me!", I turned around in annoyance.

"Kylie-",

"Don't you dare Kylie me-",

"No you listen to me-", Elijah interrupted me, "I'm protecting you, I instantly got the vibe that we should get out of there.. Somethings not right in there or about her, something's off"

"You really think so..", I turned around and looked into his eyes. I instantly realized he was genuinely worried.

"I'm sorry", I slowly gave him a big warm hug.

"Don't worry about it.. Let's go figure out what's wrong though okay love?", he wrapped his arm around me as we slowly stepped away from the cemetery.

(Sorry I've been gone for so much longer then I intended!! Things in my personal life got a little crazy but I'm back!! I won't be able to update every single day as i would love too but I'll update as much as i can & I know this is a short chapter I'm sorry babes!!)