Chapter 2- Roll Through Carnival (2/2)

Soon after everyone went inside to get some rest from roller skating through Rio De Janiero, and got themselves refreshed by getting some cold drinks, the teams met back with Heather and Alejandro to learn what their next challenge will be, Nichelle however was still inside trying to refuel herself with cold water.

"So, now that everyone has freshen up, we will now explain what your next challenge will be." Heather said to the teams. "Which will be constructing your own parade float, costumes and choreography for Carnival."

The teams became very invested in this. "Your team will have three hours to plan, construct your parade float, plan your choreography and design your costumes for Carnival, which ever float impresses us will win the challenge and will be in First Class." Alejandro explained. "But which ever float loses the challenge, may be sending someone home tonight and will be in Economy Class, understood?"

The teams shook their head for yes. "Perfect, your time to plan starts...now!" Heather said as she started the timer and the teams then went to plan their parade floats and costumes.

*Static*

"As soon as Alejandro and Heather said the words: Costume and Carnival, I knew that this was an easy challenge for me." Bowie said as he smirked. "Get me tails, sequins and a fancy head piece and you have yourself a stunning carnival king and queen in one package."

*Static*

With the Komodo Dragons, Emma was helping her team with planning both the costumes, choreography and the design of the parade float. "Okay guys, so in order for us to have the best parade float, we'll have to use something that just screams festivity when entering Carnival." Emma explained. "Anyone have any suggestions?"

"We could do something like the Amazon Rainforest, have everyone dress up as different animals from the Amazon and have the center piece of our float as something colorful." Priya suggested.

"That's perfect Priya." Emma said as she smiled.

"Nah, the centerpiece should be something cool, something manly, something that'll shock the judges into next Carnival." Ripper said with a smirk.

"No stupid, it should be something with pizzaz, with sparkles, something that'll wow the judges with its beauty." Julia suggested. "We don't want them to think they're in a gross, damp swamp."

"Isn't that what we want the judges to think?" MK asked, making Julia annoyed.

*Static*

"Pfft, these guys wouldn't know class if they see it." Ripper said as he crossed his arms.

*Static*

"Uh, Mateo, what do you think we should do?" Emma asked Mateo, as she wasn't sure what suggestion they could use.

Mateo finished reading his book and turned to the others. "Maybe we can do a mixture of all three." Mateo explained. "We'll have the centerpiece as something colorful, like a macaw, decorate both our costumes as different animals, with some of them being scary, and have our costumes also be adorned with color and a bit of glitter for it to shine."

Emma squealed as she hugged Mateo. "Mateo you are the best!" Emma said as she hugged Mateo.

*Static*

"Oh my gosh! Mateo is just so perfect!" Emma said with glee. "He's charming, smart, creative, everything Chase could never be!"

*Static*

Meanwhile, with the Tasmanian Devils, they were also deciding on what their float would look like, what choreography they'll use and what their costumes would be like.