Chapter 4- Survive Or Scare! (1/2)

In the first class compartment, Heather and Alejandro were inside, looking at the camera toward the viewers. "Last time, on Total Drama: Around the World, our contestants took a trip through to the spooky depths of the Aokigahara Forest in Japan, to locate missing puzzle pieces to complete a puzzle of their team's logo." Heather explained to the audience.

"Along with that, they also had to avoid hidden booby traps and steep cliffs that were hidden in the forest, along with some deadly ninjas. Bowie, Raj and Wayne have made the first alliance of this season, Emma starts to become conflicted with two guys, and it seems Mateo has started to become friends with one of the opposing team's members. It seemed like the Komodo Dragons would take first place, but due to Axel and Ripper's fight to hold their team's box, they tossed away their pieces and the Tasmanian Devils managed to beat them. It was a hard decision on which one got the boot, but in the end, Ripper ended up being the first of his team to get eliminated. Will he be missed? Probably not." Alejandro explained as he smirked. "But you won't want to miss what we have for today."

"Will more alliances form this season? Will some break? And what will become of Emma's relationship with Caleb and Mateo?" Heather asked as she smirked. "Find out right here, on Total...Drama...AROUND THE WORLD!!!"

...

In the first class department of the plane, some of the Tasmanian Devils were still asleep, with Silas being one of them, as he was currently wearing a black night mask as a replacement for his bangs while he's asleep.

*Static*

"I had to improvise on covering my eyes because of how badly my bangs were cut back in Japan." Silas explained as he was now wearing the sunshades he got from Mateo. "During the day, I'll wear the sunshades that Mateo gave to me, and during night, I'll use my night mask, that way, my eyes will remain unseen. At least until my bangs grow back, which I'm not sure how long that'll last."

*Static*

The plane started to go through a few storm clouds that had thunder in them, and when some thunder was released, it caused the plane to shake a bit. This caused Silas to fall off his bed and onto the ground, causing him to wake up.

"Wh-What happened?" Silas asked as he woke up, got to his knees, and lifted his night mask up a bit to take a peak of what was going on.

Chase and Zee then woke up due to all the shaking, they both stretched a bit as they yawned, before they could open their eyes. When they did, they saw Silas on the ground and noticed his night mask, causing Chase to laugh at Silas.

"No way, you sleep with a night mask?" Chase asked as he was laughing. "That's hilarious!"

Silas blushed with embarrassment and hid mask with one hand as Chase continued laughing. "Whoa, you sleep with a night mask? That's so clever." Zee complimented as Chase stopped laughing as he was confused. "I've always hate having sun get into my eyes whenever I'm asleep, so wearing a night mask will be sure to keep the sun out of my eyes, then I can just sleep whenever without worrying about the sun."

Chase didn't really seem to like how Zee explained about Silas' face mask and just face palmed. Silas however, smiled a bit as he put his hand on his shoulder, showing he liked Zee's compliment.

*Static*

"Zee's just too chill for his own good." Chase said as he crossed his arms. "He won't be able to make anyone take our team seriously if he's too chill. But he is a good listener and kind of a pushover, so maybe I can use his personality to my advantage."

*Static*

Back over at the dining hall section, the Komodo Dragons were already awake as they trying to come up with a strategy for them to use in later challenges.