Chapter 5- Diving Down & Under (1/2)

In the first class compartment, Heather and Alejandro were inside, looking at the camera toward the viewers. "Last time, on Total Drama: Around the World, our contestants took a trip to Dracula's crib to find different artifacts for them to bury in their coffin. Along with that, contestants were assigned to either play as Vampire Hunters or Vampires themselves." Alejandro Explained to the audience.

"Scary Girl took Damien and Priya on a wild chase through the castle, and Silas finally managed to scare both some of his teammates and some of the other opposing team members, who also got a scare from Mateo." Heather explained. "The Tasmanian Devils managed to take the lead again, thanks to Wayne, Raj and Bowie's strategy and brought their coffin to the graveyard first. While Axel showed little compassion in helping her team, MK revealed to everyone the truth of Emma becoming affiliated with Caleb, luckily for her, it was a non elimination round, so Emma was able to save herself, but greatly damaged her team's trust in her."

"Ouch, that was almost as cold as when Duncan betrayed both Courtney and Gwen." Alejandro said as he smirked. "Will Emma be able to gain back the respect of her team? What more secrets will be unveiled by each of our teams? We'll reveal more, on Total...Drama...AROUND THE WORLD!!!!"

...

As the plane was flying through a clear blue sky, the Tasmanian Devils were relaxing in the First Class compartment again after winning another challenge. Bowie, Wayne and Raj were currently relaxing in the hot tub.

"Ah, this feels so relaxing." Bowie said as he put his hands behind his head and relaxed. "Mad props to you winning both the wasabi challenge and helping us win the challenge, Wayne and Raj."

"Ah, no sweat, it's what teams are for." Raj said as he smiled.

"And winning the challenge also helps us get first dibs on the munchies." Wayne said as he smiled and turned the other way. "Hey Chase, Zee, think maybe you could hand us a couple of Tangerine Blasts?"

Chase and Zee were at the kitchen as Chase grabbed the three cans of sodas from the fridge and handed them over to Bowie, Raj and Wayne. Chase felt annoyed that he lost the wasabi challenge and now had to listen to Wayne and Raj's demands for a week.

"Just know, you're only getting this for a week." Chase said angrily to Wayne and Raj. "A week, you hear me!?"

"Yeesh, someone's not taking their loss in the wasabi challenge good." Raj said as he snickered.

"In all honesty, it's probably a good refresher." Bowie said with a smirk as he took a sip from his can of soda.

"So Zee, want to jump into the hot tub too?" Wayne asked Zee.

"Really? Aw thanks, brah." Zee said as he smiled. "And you should totally let Silas join, you know, since he helped our team by scaring both us and some of the other teammates. I almost wet my pants after Silas pulled that skeleton trick, Chase on the other hand, definitely soiled his pants."

Bowie, Raj and Wayne then laughed after hearing what Zee told them, making Chase feel embarrassed. "Zee! You weren't supposed to tell them that!" Chase said in embarrassment.

"No way, that's awesome!" Raj said as he was laughing.

"Oh, wish I'd have gotten a picture of that." Bowie said as he continued laughing.

"You know, that's actually not a bad idea." Wayne said to Zee as he looked over to Silas, who was sketching in his journal. "Hey Silas, want to join in the hot tub with us? Courtesy of your amazing scare?"

"I...guess so." Silas said with a small smile as he put his sketchbook away and went to go change out of his clothes.

"What do you think, Chase? Want to chill in the hot tub too?" Zee asked Chase.