Chapter 13- Who's Got Voice: Round 3 (1/2)

*Flashback*

"So Total Drama is in the Semi-Finals against Date On Live? Game on!"  José said with a confident smirk.

"You'll see José, once one of our team wins, we'll see who's laughing now..." Alejandro said as he glared at José.

"Cute, well, we'll see you later, Al." José said as he left while chuckling, to allow his team to go on stage first.

*Flash*

"Hey Silas, we're about to go up next, you coming?" Damien asked as he turned to Silas.

Silas snapped out of it as he then turned back to his group. "Huh? Oh uh...yeah, sure." Silas said as he shook off the feelings he had before and went to go with Damien, Scary Girl and Zee on stage.

*Flash*

Suddenly, Cindy then went to Silas and slapped him across the face, leaving a red mark on his cheek and him to tremble to the ground. "That'll be enough out of you! How dare you defy me after mommy and daddy raised us to be the best!? Even keeping you around despite being a mistake!! As soon as you joined another show, you started to spout this nonsense and defy us!?!" Cindy said in anger as she slapped Silas multiple times in the face while ranting. "I am not letting you ruin my life like you've ruined everything else!!"

*Flash*

"So be it then..." José said darkly as he took away Silas's sunglasses, threw them on the ground and Cindy crushed them underneath her foot.

Silas's serious expression then changed to that of fear, as it reminded him of how Caleb crushed the sunglasses Mateo gave to him, and how tried to blackmail Silas into keep the secret that he was manipulating Emma back when they were in different teams.

"Now with this, you have now way of hiding your hideous face..." José said as he gave an evil smirk to Silas. "Even with your hood or other disguises that you have, it'll never hide the real truth...that you're a hideous, talentless, whiny little freak, who has no chance of ever making it into the entertainment industry, and is better off dead and alone..."

*Flash*

"I can't go back, I just can't go back to that dark place! Not again! And n-now I can't go out there now! They're all gonna look at me, laugh and ...I...." Silas said as he teared up.

Silas then suddenly gave Heather as he started to cry on Heather's shoulder, seeing how much Silas was suffering, while reflecting some of the same feelings of isolation that Heather felt in most of the seasons she participated in 16 years ago, despite being labeled as one of the number one villains of the entire show, she started to tear up too and could understand how Silas felt.

*Flash*

Hearing of what José, Cindy and Vincent did, Alejandro clenched his fists as he refused to let Silas suffer at the hands of his older brother, along with the hands of Silas's sister and former cast mates. He took serious thoughts into this competition because José was involved, but making one of his contestants suffer like this and going back behind their deal was what made it personal for him. So, Alejandro walked away backstage as he went to give his older brother a piece of his mind.

*End Of Flashback*

...

Soon before the Finals could start, José checking himself in a handheld mirror as he admired his reflection. He was suddenly interrupted when he heard the sound of someone furious, calling his name.