Chapter 22- The Challenge Of Musical Dread!: Part 1 (2/2)

Soon after Alejandro and the rest of the contestants managed to escape from the zombies, they soon arrived in a strange looking forest that looks to have been free of any zombies.

"Okay, we can rest over here for now." Alejandro said as he and the contestants stopped running to catch their breaths.

"I'm starting to question on how Topher still worships Chris, despite him being the one that caused his elimination?" Gina asked MK and Bowie.

"You're guess is as good as ours." MK said as she shrugged.

"Well, at least we won't have to deal with any zombies for now." Silas said as he felt relieved.

Suddenly, a screen that was attached to another tree came on as Topher was onscreen and smirking. "You're right, there aren't any zombies here. But there's still loads of danger for you." Topher said with a smirk.

"Crap..." Gina said as she was annoyed.

"Since we felt that zombies weren't enough, we thought we'd let each of you fight your greatest enemy/greatest fear , as a tribute to season 1's Phobia Factor Challenge." Topher said with a smirk. "And trust me, these guys won't go easy on you."

"Pfft, of facing your enemy or fear is us going against each other, then I am already down for that." Julia said with a smirk as she crackled her knuckles and glared at Gina.

"As am I." Gina said with a smirk as she glared at Julia.

"So, not intimidated I see, well....say hello to my little friends...." Topher said as he held a remote in hand and pushed a button.

Then, rustling in the bushes and coming out was a small zombie like turtle with a cracked shell. This made Emma's eyes widen in terror as she instantly recognized the turtle.

"A turtle?" Alejandro asked as he was confused.

"Oh hey, wasn't that the turtle Emma accidentally killed last season?" MK asked as she looked at the turtle.

The turtle growled in anger as if held a really long stick that acted as a weapon. The turtle then whistled as it called for some more backup, such as more zombie like turtles, some zombified raptors, and some zombified cassowaries. The army surrounded the contestants and hosts as they growled at them.

"Oh no..." Bowie and Julia both said as they recognized each of these enemies from last season.

"Okay...this could be a problem..." Silas said as he felt worried.

"So, Mr. turtle....I understand you're mad at me for flinging you off that branch, but it was in self defense." Emma said as she tried to reason with the turtle. "Surely you gotta believe me, right?"

The turtle didn't listen as it began bitting Emma's leg, causing her to scream in pain and run around while screaming. "Get it off! Get it off!!" Emma shouted in pain.

Silas then rushed in to grab the turtle and threw it away from Emma. "Are you okay?" Silas asked Emma.

"Silas? You...you saved me?" Emma asked in shock as she was surprised that Silas of all people saved her.

"Of course, I wasn't gonna let you end up as turtle food." Silas said as he smiled. "Besides, I'm sure you would've done the same if our positions were reversed."

"Uh...sure...that's exactly what I would've done..." Emma said with a fake smile, clearly stating that she wouldn't actually do it.

A familiar velociraptor came up to Julia as it growled at Julia in anger. "Heheheh, nice raptor....good raptor..." Julia said nervously to the velociraptor. "I hope you're still not angry about all that stuff I said to you last season...." The raptor clearly still did as it roared at Julia, causing her hair to become frizzy. "Wow...talk about holding a grudge..."