Blueberry

Author's Note:

So... you guys are not going to like this chapter of Blueberry's. But because of Angel's past and the big heart he has in this fanfic, it makes sense. Please don't hate me! 🫣

                            ~~~~~~~

Everything hurts.

Of course it does. My other half has had his shadows torturing me every day. I've lost track of time. My will slowly crumbling with each stab of the dagger. Yet, the torture does little to dull my craving for death.

You deserve this.

Although faint, the thought echoes harshly to the darkest reaches of my mind.

"I didn't want to give him to you just yet, my love. I wanted to break in a few more methods I haven't tried yet." An amused static filled voice says and I lift my head to glance at my other half, red eyes blazing with glee.

"Ya had him this entire time and didn't tell me?!? I deserve ta beat his ass too. I deserve revenge! I'm da one he killed!" Angel's scream of rage shatters my heart all over again and I bow my head to hide fresh tears streaming down my cheeks.

You deserve to be here.

To say I was startled when I saw Angel in doe form, is an understatement. The heart break at seeing him this way, drove out the pheromones he put out that threatened to cloud my mind.

"Angel-" Angel stomps over to my mirror self, grabbing his ear and twisting, eliciting a whimper from him.

"We will discuss yer punishment later." He snaps.

"Yes, my love." My twin says. Sappy smile widening, eyes shimmering with adoration, and ears twitching with excitement.

Jealousy surges through me at the dominant but achingly sweet display and I swallow a sob. Angel and I used to have the same burning chemistry.

I even wanted him to take my virginity. With the short time I spent with the Angeldust in my Dimension, I held onto that last pure part of myself, not wanting to give it over just yet.

I'm glad I didn't. I thought Angel in this dimension was the perfect one to give it to, but this time, I'm the one who messed up.

They share a tender kiss and I turn away. It's too painful to watch.

"Do you wish to do the honors, my dear?" I peek up through my lashes to see my other half hold out the silver dagger that clattered to the ground earlier when he hit me hard with the pipe he is currently holding.

Angel doesn't answer or take the dagger. He simply tightens his grip on the pipe, turns with gritted teeth, and begins slamming the thick metal against my bruised bloody body repeatedly. A hiss of pain escapes as my twin joins him, beating me with closed fists.

Blocking out the searing pain, I hang limp in my chains, allowing every heart wrenching emotion in.

Rage. Regret. Hurt. Suffocating Sorrow.

They hurt worse than the brutal beating I am currently receiving.

You deserve this.

I don't know the beating has stopped until Angel snaps his fingers in front of my face.

"Fuck, I think I broke him." He mutters.

"I am broken." The words leave my mouth without hesitation, but every word rings true. "Do what you must, dear Angel. Nothing you do will ever take away the overwhelming guilt that chokes me every single day from what I've done. I deserve your hate. I deserve death. Snap my bones if it will please you. Peel the flesh from my bones if it will make up for what I did. I know I can't even begin to understand how you feel. I deserve this. I deserve all of this."

Pink eyes glitter with contempt as Angel studies me carefully for a moment. Suddenly, he strides across the basement, hooves clicking on the ground, to retrieve something small hanging on the wall.

Turning, he marches back over to me and my ears twitch at the sound of something unlocking. Even swollen, my eyes widen when Angel unlocks the clamps around my wrists.

I fall to my knees, a groan of pain managing to slip through my clenched teeth.

"Anthony, what are you doing?" My twin asks, red eyes wide in shock.

"Givin' da bastard somethin' he doesn't deserve. A choice." Crouching, his fingers curl painfully around one ear, yanking my head up to look at him. "Listen here ya piece of shit. I'm givin' ya a choice. Sign a contract for an eternity of enslavement, doing whateva' I ask of ya. A slave only ta me. Or Death."

There's no words to express my shock and awe at the choice he gives me. I killed him. Yet, he shows mercy. Mercy I certainly don't deserve.

"And... if I were to agree to be your slave? What would that entail?" I ask warily, voice scratchy.

"If I say drop ta yer knees and lick my hooves, ya do it without question. If I want ta use ya as a cumrag afta' Al and I fuck, ya obidently let me without question. If I want ta stomp my hoof on yer pathetic cock, yer answer betta' be, 'My body is yers ta command, Mistress.' If Alastor wants ta beat ya ta a pulp, ya let him without question. If I demand fer ya ta wear a maid costume and wait on Al and I hand and foot, ya do it..." He pauses, expectantly waiting for me to finish the sentence.

Squinting up at Angel through a swollen eye, a scowl thins my mouth at his declaration.

Mistress? Maid? Cumrag?

I am not a submissive swiss miss to be bossed around. I am the Radio Demon! Feared throughout my Dimension as a tyrannical Overlord.

But...

I do want to be close to Angel in any way I can after what transpired. His new form. The heartache, danger, and anguish it took to get him back here. All of it is my fault.

And damn it, my heart still stupidly yearns for him. To be near him. Even if it is in the next room, or used as a... cumrug.

I shudder at the derogative word. I may not necessarily agree with most of it, but even though I don't, doesn't mean I don't deserve it. I deserve a lot worse for what I did. I'm still reeling from the leniency, the mercy, he's showing me.

He truly is a better man than I.

Just one of the many reasons that has my heart fluttering at his authoritive tone. Submitting to him means leaving my Dimension behind. Never to return. I sign on the dotted line, and I belong to Angel.

Submit or Death.

Those are my two options. There is no option C. To be honest, I never expected to be offered anything at all. As they savagely beat me, fists and metal raining down on every square inch of my sore bruised flesh, I made peace with death. I was ready to die for the atrocious sin I committed. For ending the afterlife of the only demon I'll ever love.

To be presented with such an option, is a true gift indeed. A gift that I shall not squander.

"...without question." I manage to say through sore lips, wincing in pain from the skin streching across my swollen bottom lip as I speak.

"Rats. And here I was hoping he'd choose death that he rightfully deserves." My other half sneers, smile sharpening dangerously, eyes shifting to that of radio dials.

"If we don't give him da option, we are no betta' than him. I know we fell in ta Hell fer a reason, but when I was alive, I had ta take da lives of so many innocent people because they happened ta be associated with those Pops wanted dead. From this moment on, I don't kill without reason. If my bloodlust gets outta' hand, sure. But this is my decision, Al. Mine."

"Ah, my Wildflower. You have the biggest heart. I shall respect your decision and do my best to refrain from killing him... for you." My mirror self holds Angel close, nuzzling his cheek, and I bite my tongue to swallow a venomous snarl.

He is no longer mine. I must obey. That is my sole purpose now. Be a slave and obey his every wish to make up for what I did.

I will do whatever it takes to make up for my terrible mistake, even endure humiliation and brutal torture.