Angeldust

~ WARNING: Hi, it's me. Your lovable, crazy, caffeinated, weirdo, reminding you that this is a heavy NSFW chapter! It IS a two parter as well. In the next chapter, you will get to read of Blueberry's task during all of this. ~

                           ~~~~~~~

"Hands on da headboard, Bambi."

I hold a long, thin, white candle behind my back. Lighter clutched in the other hand. After texting Molly, I rummaged in the kitchen until I found what I was looking for.

Alastor likes pain... let's see how much he can endure. I've seen stuff like this done in porn and it seems okay...

Alastor doesn't question it. He turns and grips the headboard, ass bare and up in the air.

"Ya already took yer boxers off, good boy." I purr, walking over to the bed.

His tail wags at the praise.

Holding the lighter and candle in one hand, I run my fingers over his asscheeks, teasing the presented pink hole. A gasp and whimper is my reward.

"Ya want ta sink those sharp fangs in ta me and rip the flesh from my bones?" I taunt, finger circling his hole.

"B-But... the baby..." Alastor stammers and I bring a hand down hard, ass cheek jiggling with the sharp smack. He moans and pushes his ass back into my hand.

"It wouldn' be near da stomach, nor would it be very much. Merely a taste of me. Do ya want it, Al? Do ya want a taste?"

"I... I want to feast on your body and your essence." A finger pushes in slightly and he gasps at the intrusion.

"Do ya want ta fuck me again, Al?" I croon.

I slip a finger in my mouth for lubracation and add it to the other one. Alastor trembles and arches. "Yes! Please! Satan I want it, Cher. I want it so bad."

"Take off yer costume. We goin' ta do somethin' different." Following instructions, he quickly peels off the maid dress and tosses it to the ground, resuming the position.

"Beg, Al. Beg ta fuck my tight cunt. I want ta hear ya plead fer permission." I say, lighting the candle wick with a devilish smirk.

"Please, Mon Ange. I want, nay, I need to feel you again." Wax begins to melt and I tip it, wax dripping onto his pale gray skin. The moment the wax makes contact with his skin, he jerks with a sharp static moan.

"I didn't say ya could stop." I climb on the bed, hovering over him on my knees. Being a doe means I'm shorter than him, but that doesn't matter. I'll make do with what I've got.

"You may not have a... member, my love, but I don't care. Your heat encases me like the perfect silk glove and I must have more of it. Taste, fuck, drink, all of it!"

Another drip of wax.

"This time we've been apart, has been torture. I need you, Anthony."

More wax coats his skin and he begins to shake.

"Fill me. Use me. Please Anthony, for the love of everything unholy! Please grant me permission to lose myself in you. To sample your delicious blood again!"

I dribble more wax, a shit eating grin on my face. "Fill ya, hmm?"

Sliding four fingers deep, I chuckle when his whimper switches into a scream of raw pleasure. The tips of my fingers brush against his prostate and I twist my wrist, wriggling my fingers deeper. "Look at that ass suckin' me in so greedily. I think someone misses bein' filled by me."

"I have missed you filling me. Brutally making me yours. Every thrust a wet reminder of who I belong to." Alastor moans, practically riding my fingers with short choppy thrusts. "You, Mon Ange."

Finger fucking his ass, I fist his hair and yank his head up. He responds with a throaty moan, smile fighting to remain on his face. "Drop da Smile, Al. I want ya ta be yerself around me. That includes da bedroom. Yer body, yer smile, every god damn inch of ya, belongs ta me."

"Yes, my Queen." He murmurs, smile falling into an open mouth pant of uncaged desire.

"Queen, huh? That's a new one." I giggle, bending to capture one of his ears between my teeth, biting down hard.

"That is what you are, Anthony. My Angel. My Wildflower. My Queen. My Redemption. My Heaven. My Everything." Alastor groans and my heart skips a beat from his honeyed confession.

"Scream fer me." I whisper in his ear, fingers curling inside him, nails pricking the inner fluttering walls.

And my Husband does just that.

His neck snaps back, back arches, and ass pressing against me as a feral scream filled with buzzing static rips from his mouth.

"ANTHONY!!!"