Blueberry

~ WARNING: This chapter is also NSFW!!! ~

                           ~~~~~~~

"Yer task is ta wait fer a lil' bit, and then stand outside da bedroom and play with herself as ya watch Al and I fuck."

My task is quite simple. Simple and enticing, because it involves Angel. It's easy to sneak towards their room after waiting the mandatory amount of time, and grip my hard erection, ears straining forward to listen.

Rubbing from shaft to tip, my thumb slides over the leaky head and I lean against the wall, hand covering my mouth to stifle the hissing moans of static that still manage to slip through my closed fingers.

As Angel moans in the next room, my eyes flutter shut, imagination going wild. I'm the one thrusting hard into him, not my twin. Dear Angel is taking my virginity. My cock sliding in and out as his heat grips me tight, bringing me to the cusping edge of no return.

I want that. I want it so badly.

This is but a fantasy, that is all it shall ever be... but that doesn't mean I can't dream.

Wet squelches. Loud moans.
Building static.

All of it invades every thought in my mind, taking up every square inch and setting my body ablaze with uncontained need. I begin thrusting into my fist, envisioning bouncing white curls and pink eyes dark with pleasure.

That night as I came down Alastor's throat, I wasn't thinking of him, but of Anthony. The only reason I was able to stay hard, was that I thought of his lips wrapped around me, taking my cock deep. Hell, I only came blindingly hard because I was focused on his sultry voice telling me to cum. The rush of exhilaration at that simple yet powerful command that followed.

Intoxicating.

Perhaps this is how Alastor feels when Angel dominates him. To hand over control. To feel excitingly useless as they walk all over you, forcing you to take them in the most brutal way possible. To feel such delicious humiliation and pain inflicted by the one you love. To feel overwhelming adoration for them until they allow you to burst, then coating your senses in intense euphoria as it threatens to pull you under. I understand now.

And God, I want it.

I want it with every breath in my body. With every fiber of my being. I want everything Angel has to offer. Every thing he deems me worthy to receive. Even if it's just allowing me to stand outside the room as they fuck, I want it.

At least then I can focus on Angel.

"Harder, damn it!" Angel yells, and the thawpping sound of flesh against flesh, echoes loud enough to be heard from where I stand.

I turn the knob, opening the door a crack to peek in, hand pumping my weeping cock wildly. Alastor has Angel's arms pinned above his head as he leans above him, hips thrusting savagely, thin ribbons of something white and running down his back. Blood stains the white fur of Angel's neck and Alastor's mouth. Undoubtedly from Angel allowing my twin to drink his blood.

Jealousy surges through me at that fact, and a snarl bubbles up my throat. I may have left my cannibal ways behind, but what I would give to taste Angel. To be blessed with just one taste.

"FUUUUUCCKKKK!" Comes Angel's scream of pleasure, followed by Alastor's deep grunt as they both chase the blissful high from cumming.

Balls tightening and the familiar rush of my release hovering, I clamp a hand over my mouth to muffle my moan as cum spurts out, coating the door. Evidence for my Mistress that I have done what was asked of me.

Walking as quickly as I'm able on wobbly legs back to my room, I suck in a shaky breath.

No matter the task, I will regain what I've lost. Regardless of what I must do, I will have Angel's forgiveness and a clean slate. Mark my words.

                              ~~~~~~

Author's Note:

I know this chapter is short, but I promise the next one will be longer!